UEFA CL place sealed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronzo

Manchester United have probably sealed their place in the Champions League this year with the win vs Liverpool . What are your thoughts people ?

Two weeks ago I wasn't confident at all. Our style of football was poor, we didn't play like a team and there was no real pattern of play, but thankfully we have saved our best performances for the last two games, at a critical point in the season. Van Persie's injury has been key. I think it's too early to suggest we have sealed our place in next season's Champions League. I will be quietly confident if we can maintain current form and pick up 7-9 points in our next 4 games (Villa (h), City (h), Chelsea (a), Everton(a)).

Too early for that. Massive win today though. A gap has been created. Confidence rising. Injuries aren't so common now, we've been able to keep the same side together for a run of games now. The players look more confident in playing a possession style of football now, they've finally grasped the "philosophy". Hopefully we can keep improving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back