Premier League 2020/21 Everton vs Man Utd Sat 7th Nov 12.30 KO

Maguire and Fred are. No one else can really say they're having a good game.

Even with Bruno's two goals his other play has been very poor. But he's probably man of the match with the game changing goals if we hold on.

Martial poor again today Cavani hasn’t looked great in red so far but if they can build his fitness during internationals they should give him a start.

Rashford been awful as well end product has been poor and decision making has been very poor.

Forwards have all been poor today Bruno has bagged two but passing has been very sloppy.

Cavani up and running!

Great victory and spirit to come back. Actually played well!

1-3 Cavani off the mark just held on to stay onside.

Great result pretty average performance.

Very dogged defensively still struggling going forward to create lots of chances.

Maguire was an absolute rock at the back, Fred bossed the midfield and bullied them and Bruno provided the magic and grafted his nuts off again.

I have a problem with both martial and rashford. We need a quality centre forward and let those 2 fight it out for the left flank. Of course we still need a right flank player

I have a problem with both martial and rashford. We need a quality centre forward and let those 2 fight it out for the left flank. Of course we still need a right flank player

I’ve lost a bit of faith in Martial thought he was making progress last season looking more like a centre forward but now he’s going backwards. There’s no energy or buzz when the ball comes forward he’s only interested in competing for balls that he’s 100% going for win if it’s slighty against him he backs off.

They backed both these lads with big contracts and I think Rashford is delivering more than Martial is in terms of stepping up and being a leader in the team.

Martial when he doesn’t fancy it just disappears today he was up against 2 good centre backs not great ones and apart from 1 snap chance he never really looked interested.

I've recently been posting about how our players lack the passion and desire.
Today, listening on the radio, McTom had that. So hats off to the boy, he starts next game.

Today, listening on the radio, McTom had that. So hats off to the boy, he starts next game.

He was very poor in possession. Probably hit an Everton player as often as he did a United player.

As mentioned above I'd say only Bruno, Fred and Maguire can be happy with their performances.

Shaw was decent enough the rest were below par. Aside from the goals Bruno was below par too but when you get two goals and an assist you're almost above criticism.

This is the issue we have right now Fred/McTominay bring the energy and aggression to the midfield but when they get the ball they are very average passers. The more talented players like Pogba or Matic are good with the ball but they’re a disaster without it.

He doesn’t seem to be able to find the balance but I think Fred/McTominay are doing enough to hold onto those starting spots but it means we will struggle to sustain pressure on a team as we give the ball away so often.

Radio commentary said his passing was good. I'll wait to see the highlights then

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back