Prediction League 2018/19

SuperRash

So the new season is nearly upon us and it’s time for a new prediction league. We are going to do it slightly different this year because previously the prediction leagues kind of get forgotten about, as people forget to make predictions or lose interest. We are basically doing it this way so even you forget about the prediction league it won’t matter because your predictions are already set in stone.

So this year the prediction league will involve all the teams and with a totally new format. I will explain it below but if you have any questions let me know. Although it’s pretty simple.

Right, here goes. Each of the twenty Premier League clubs will be assigned a number from 1-20 and whenever each club wins you win however many points you have allocated them. So for example if you have given Man United 20 points and they beat Man City then United will win 20 points for you and City will gain you no points. No points will be awarded if a team draws. See, simple. Obviously the top clubs will get allocated the most points but it’s trickier picking the smaller points because there can be surprise packages in a season who may rack up more wins than you think, so think wisely.

Just copy and paste the teams below and assign each club 1-20 points then reply to this thread and I will log your scores. I will update the table every once in a while to see how we are all doing. First game is on the 10th August so if I can have all entries in before then, thank you.

Haven’t confirmed this yet but will try and get a prize for the winners, runner up etc. Will confirm this in due course.

Arsenal
Bournemouth
Brighton
Burnley
Cardiff
Chelsea
Crystal Palace
Everton
Fulham
Huddersfield
Leicester
Liverpool
Man City
Man United
Newcastle
Southampton
Spurs
Watford
West Ham
Wolves

Arsenal 15
Bournemouth 12
Brighton 11
Burnley 8
Cardiff 2
Chelsea 16
Crystal Palace 4
Everton 14
Fulham 5
Huddersfield
Leicester 13
Liverpool 18
Man City 20
Man United 17
Newcastle 9
Southampton10
Spurs 19
Watford 6
West Ham 7
Wolves 1

CAN we change if transfers come in?

Arsenal 15
Bournemouth 6
Brighton 5
Burnley 12
Cardiff 2
Chelsea 16
Crystal Palace 7
Everton 14
Fulham 4
Huddersfield 3
Leicester 13
Liverpool 18
Man City 20
Man United 19
Newcastle 8
Southampton 11
Spurs 17
Watford 9
West Ham 10
Wolves 1

Arsenal -17
Bournemouth - 6
Brighton - 5
Burnley - 11
Cardiff - 1
Chelsea - 16
Crystal Palace - 7
Everton - 14
Fulham - 9
Huddersfield - 2
Leicester - 10
Liverpool - 18
Man City - 19
Man United - 20
Newcastle - 3
Southampton - 8
Spurs - 15
Watford - 4
West Ham - 12
Wolves - 13

Arsenal - 15
Bournemouth - 5
Brighton - 3
Burnley - 10
Cardiff - 1
Chelsea - 18
Crystal Palace - 9
Everton - 14
Fulham - 4
Huddersfield - 2
Leicester - 13
Liverpool - 16
Man City - 20
Man United - 19
Newcastle - 7
Southampton - 8
Spurs - 17
Watford - 6
West Ham - 11
Wolves

@Mr C - You missed out the 3 for Huddersfield

Interesting that 2 of us have Wolves in double figures and the other 2 so far have Wolves getting relegated bottom of the league.

@Mr C - You missed out the 3 for Huddersfield

Interesting that 2 of us have Wolves in double figures and the other 2 so far have Wolves getting relegated bottom of the league.
Yeah interesting that. I personally think their squad is better than relegation fodder but you never know.

Anyway guys just got until Friday to get your predictions in!

Only 4 entries so far, take a moment out from the hustle and bustle of deadline day to make your predictions!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back