Wan Bissaka to leave United?

That and he's not good enough.

This isn't about other problems, do you give AWB a new contract on big money, or look to move him on.

I would keep him on yes. I would be looking to get rid of Dalot before AWB. We do need a better quality of players in all areas but AWB would be way down my list currently of who we should be getting rid of.

Plus his wages aren’t exactly mammoth compared to other members of the squad or looking around the top teams in the league in his position.

Apparently Al-Nassr are interested in him.

Seems very unlikely that Utd sell him in January.

Think the Saudi clubs are going to be linked with hundreds of players this January!

We won’t be selling him in Jan but I think if a really enterprising offer came in the summer we would probably sell. I do rate him higher than Dalot but there will probably have to be sacrifices to have a good budget for the summer.

If it was a silly offer they'd have to think about it as the finances aren't in a great position and he's only got 18 months left on his deal.

Not sure AWB would want to make that move anyway, I don't think he's a family man yet and think it would be a lonely existence on one of those ex pat compounds that the players life on.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back