TV Series/Shows you’re currently watching

Just finished hijack with Idris Elba, pretty good.

Halfway through Fallout, started well, went a bit down, hoping for a good finish

If you like a bit of Idris Elba, check out Molly's Game. It's a film but it's a great watch. There is one scene in particular that always gets me when I watch it. He's a class actor.

Passenger - Don't watch. So bad.

100% agree, different level weird.

Don't think I've ever watched a 5/6 episode series on BBC/ITV for 2 episodes then just stopped watching it.

Tempted to download the last episode though to try and wiork out what the hell it was all about. LOL

100% agree, different level weird.

Don't think I've ever watched a 5/6 episode series on BBC/ITV for 2 episodes then just stopped watching it.

Tempted to download the last episode though to try and wiork out what the hell it was all about. LOL
I watched it all and still have no clue what happened. I'm too much of a perfectionist. I had to finish it yet I knew it was terrible at episode 3. Do yourself a favour and don't even bother.

Maybe it was one of those subliminal messaging adverts [a very long one] and we'll both be taken over at some point in the future.

I watched it all and still have no clue what happened. I'm too much of a perfectionist. I had to finish it yet I knew it was terrible at episode 3. Do yourself a favour and don't even bother.

Maybe it was one of those subliminal messaging adverts [a very long one] and we'll both be taken over at some point in the future.

Did you find out who the passenger was, was it human??

A company/hidden set of individuals named Pangaea were behind it. There is some creature at the end in the van and there is something to do with that old game and computer. Hard to access level. This is the stuff I remember.

A company/hidden set of individuals named Pangaea were behind it. There is some creature at the end in the van and there is something to do with that old game and computer. Hard to access level. This is the stuff I remember.

Cheers

Oops

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back