Next manager

I'm not sure he's the right guy for what we need right now.

We need someone who can build a young team pretty much from scratch not sure that's what Ancelotti really does.
Think that’s the reason Ancelotti will be replaced by Alonso next year.

What we need is a bloody good manager to get us through.

And much like Madrid replace him with a younger man when al the pieces are in place.

Do we think Potter is a realistic option? His reputation for burned at Chelsea but that job was always going to be horrific for anyone. Poch still hasn’t turned it around fully.

I am personally in two minds about him. If he was coming straight from Brighton then I would probably all for it but that little spell at Chelsea has given me doubts.

I hope it’s not Potter or Southgate, Ineos are supposed to be keen on an English manager though.

If we are going English/UK, I'd rather Carrick or McKenna

But really we need to get Nagelsmann

I don't think Potter is the guy again it's personality he doesn't strike me as the sort of man that can lead this club.

I thought he got unlucky at Chelsea can see why he took the job but it was a terrible time to takeover with all the transfers it was just chaos.

He's extended his deal with Germany until 2026.

Coventry deserves to win this match. This excise of injured players is on the manager. It is not as if they get injured during the game being kicked off the park by the opposition.

Coventry deserves to win this match. This excise of injured players is on the manager. It is not as if they get injured during the game being kicked off the park by the opposition.
Then how can it be his fault if they are injured at other times? Not his fault that we have an abundance of injury prone players.

SJR, Brailsford and Wilcox can’t have sat through that and thought yea let’s keep him, he’s toast.

Then how can it be his fault if they are injured at other times? Not his fault that we have an abundance of injury prone players.
You can say Martial and Shaw but the rest of them were not long term injuries. He is in charge of the medical team by the way. If he thinks they are not good enough he can change them too.
Also this is now 5 games since he took Garnacho was taken off we have conceded.

SJR, Brailsford and Wilcox can’t have sat through that and thought yea let’s keep him, he’s toast.
Oh he’s got to go. Sacking managers all the time isn’t necessarily the right thing to do but you do get to a point where you just can’t stick with someone just because you think sacking a manager is a bad look.

Oh he’s got to go. Sacking managers all the time isn’t necessarily the right thing to do but you do get to a point where you just can’t stick with someone just because you think sacking a manager is a bad look.
A couple of things. I think he needs to go and they need to sell Rashford and Antony for sure. Look at the first half. He puts AWB on the left where you can see that he has been uncomfortable any time he has played there and put Dalot on the right when he is a much better player than AWB on the left. We have Rashford and AWB on the left and we played the whole 45 mins on the left. The only time they got the ball to the right Garnacho and Dalot combine to put in a good cross and we scored. Why did we play on the left all the time?

I know you have to take what a manager says with a pinch of salt but Ten Hag can’t be serious with what he said after the game? That the players shouldn’t be embarrassed with winning that game? He should have torn in to them not give them a pass like that. And I’m sure behind the scenes he won’t be happy but sometimes you’ve got to say it out loud.

I wouldn’t read to much into what any managers says about his team in public.

I suspect they’ve been given a severe dressing down by the manager after that second half.

I doubt it’ll get much of a reaction I get the impression there’s a couple of players in that dressing room are already looking at the exit door in the summer and are on the beach.

Few rumours that they’re sounding out Tuchel for next season

Seriously hope not. It would be a no for me.

I think he ticks a lot of boxes but he does seem to struggle when it comes to working with others especially if he doesn’t get what he wants.

I don't think I want tuchel.

Few rumours about Zidane over weekend. Im not really keen on that either. But at least it's Zidane, who, as a player, I loved, legend

Spent years and years thinking getting to Wembley for a final was what other clubs did ....

Now we've got a Manager who has got us to 3 out of 4 domestic finals(an outstanding achievement), yet nearly everybody wants him out!

What the ....

It's not about gertting to finals I'm afraid, and out of those we have 1 trophy, a trophy nobody cares about btw.

It's about the dire football I have to watch week in week out. It's not good enough and the manager needs to go. He was outfoxed by Mark Robins

It's not about gertting to finals I'm afraid, and out of those we have 1 trophy, a trophy nobody cares about btw.

It's about the dire football I have to watch week in week out. It's not good enough and the manager needs to go. He was outfoxed by Mark Robins

A trophy is a trophy. We've won one, and lost one against the best team currently in Europe ....

Forgetting SAF's first few seasons are we, it was a lot worse than this .... comfortably worse.

actually it wasn't

Even the football under Sexton was better than this

Now we've got a Manager who has got us to 3 out of 4 domestic finals(an outstanding achievement), yet nearly everybody wants him out!
But to be fair they’ve played Coventry, Newport, Wigan and Forest. Sure they beat Liverpool so fair play but it isn’t like they’ve had an incredible run.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back