Moyes, Van Gaal, Mourinho, Solskjaer

Ole without a doubt, every other manager has left the club in a worse state than when they took over

I think in terms of what they delivered whilst in the job it has to be Jose. But I think in a couple of years if United do take the next step to become challengers then it'll have been because of Ole.

I never enjoyed the club as much post Fergie as I have under Ole. We did win some silverware with Jose but I hated him, LVG stuffed the Scousers every time, and Moyes was just like a waking nightmare.

Ole by far the best side to watch even if he didn’t deliver any silverware.

Waiting with baited breath for Status Quo to follow up their ....Hughes, McClair, Keane and Cantona.....

In answer:
van Gaal
Ole
Moyes
Portugeezer

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Jose is a dick

If you watch/listen to the whole thing sounds like it wasn't just Mourinho who made that decision it almost sounded like word came down from the top to force this guy out.

If you watch/listen to the whole thing sounds like it wasn't just Mourinho who made that decision it almost sounded like word came down from the top to force this guy out.

Can you expand on that please,, save me having to look at, and listen to Lord Neville and chums doing brunch for 47 minutes. TIA

If I remember without checking he came on a free and was way past his best, knees were shot and pretty much finished.
Him being made to train with the kids is a bit OTT though

edit just looked and there was a fee of 6.5 million blimey

it didn't sound like that to me. But I did miss a bit.

it was a shitty way to treat a player anyway.

For Justin

Bastians second training session under Jose, he was met by Murtough and told Jose didn't want him in the changing room. Someone had collected his gear and he trained with the U16's from then on. Wasn't allowed in the first team changing room

At jammy, you say that, we were top of league until his 3 match ban, where we picked up only 2 points, under Louis

it didn't sound like that to me. But I did miss a bit.

it was a shitty way to treat a player anyway.

For Justin

Bastians second training session under Jose, he was met by Murtough and told Jose didn't want him in the changing room. Someone had collected his gear and he trained with the U16's from then on. Wsn't allowed in the forst team changing room

At jammy, you say that, we were top of league until his 3 match ban, where we picked up only 2 points, under Louis

Cheers @Mr C

That's Mourinho for you, if you didn't call him Dadda you were frozen out.

Can you expand on that please,, save me having to look at, and listen to Lord Neville and chums doing brunch for 47 minutes. TIA

These ones are just lord neville and Bastian if you can stomach that.

I listened to it this morning he mentioned it was Murtough that told him he wasn't in the first team dressing room on his second day back for pre season and that he also tried to speak to Woodward about it. There was something he said at one point that just made me think it was a case that everyone wanted him out.

These ones are just lord neville and Bastian if you can stomach that.

I listened to it this morning he mentioned it was Murtough that told him he wasn't in the first team dressing room on his second day back for pre season and that he also tried to speak to Woodward about it. There was something he said at one point that just made me think it was a case that everyone wanted him out.

Which was? Come on Man don't do half a job!

@jsp

He talked about how he had been rehabbing with the German medical staff. Nev said do you think they thought you targetted Germany before united.

He said his rehab was a program set by van gaal and he was just doing what he was told.

Regardless of any fee that was paid for him and however you thought he played, it was appalling treatment from the club. And yet, he still loves the club.

Which was? Come on Man don't do half a job!

I don’t recall exactly so not going to quote him, I was out walking the dog while listening. Think it’s in the last 10-15 minutes listen for yourself.

Just the impression I got was he felt it was more than just the manager pushing him out.

He is a classy guy he didn’t want to chuck anyone under the bus but you could tell he was hurt over how it ended as I do think playing for Utd was a dream for him.

I don’t recall exactly so not going to quote him, I was out walking the dog while listening. Think it’s in the last 10-15 minutes listen for yourself.

Just the impression I got was he felt it was more than just the manager pushing him out.

He is a classy guy he didn’t want to chuck anyone under the bus but you could tell he was hurt over how it ended as I do think playing for Utd was a dream for him.

You've got a dog!?

Yeah but it's not news is it, that was apparent from his first interview when he finally spoke up about leaving United a few years ago.

Probably ETH is now the worst. Jose until his self implosion was much better than Ole. So was LVG. If we had given LVG another season we might as well have laid the foundation for a better team.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back