Harry Kane

Yes but you have to be realistic, Osimhen or Kane don’t sign for a club to be second choice.

I think for Kane if the move he wanted in England was City but that position is now gone for at least another 12 months if not longer should Haaland decide to stick around. He must be gutted watching them wrap up the treble as he knows that would have been him if Spurs had been willing to sell him.

Moving to another English club means he can keep going for that league record but I don’t think that is his motivation he wants to win trophies. Haaland if he sticks around for 10 years probably destroys his record anyway.

Utd is a tricky move to sell we certainly are moving in the right direction but be honest how close are we? Kane certainly should help us get closer but is he really going to get us ahead of City?

If I was him I’d sit it out another season see how close Utd really are then or if Madrid are serious and he fancies that challenge, I’d tell Spurs to do the deal with them as he’s a perfect fit into that team.

Go to Madrid for a few years, win loads, come back to top six side and take the record

I think Madrid are a good fit for him, they are in need of a new star striker and I think he’d do well there. Get a couple of years out of Kane and I think ultimately one of Haaland or Mbappe will eventually end up there - so that would be a good long term plan for them.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It’s the right decision to move on from Kane if there isn’t a chance. No point being in a two month saga and ultimately scrambling around for an alternative.

Hope he spends another year at Spurs and leaves for free - Levy deserves that.

we definitley need Kane, but I do think it's a lot of money from our budget. I think if we can actually sell some players this summer, for a change, and generate more money then maybe it's a goer.

I would like to see him come.

I see we have been linked to a few younger strikers around europe, I don't know much much about them.

I guess the main goal is to improve our starting 11, and probably, most strikers would be an improvement on Weghorst and Martial.

we definitley need Kane, but I do think it's a lot of money from our budget. I think if we can actually sell some players this summer, for a change, and generate more money then maybe it's a goer.

I would like to see him come.

I see we have been linked to a few younger strikers around europe, I don't know much much about them.

I guess the main goal is to improve our starting 11, and probably, most strikers would be an improvement on Weghorst and Martial.
Many striker are better than Wout and Martial but do we want decent option or World class option. Anyway the saga is finished early and that is good for us. Now we Can focus on the more realistic targets like Martinez, Kolo Muani and Hojlund. Say good bye to Oshimen too.

Kane to me feels a bit like Cantona or RVP they're the final piece of the puzzle.

Still feels like Utd are constructing the edges a signing like Kane probably takes up 2/3 of your entire transfer budget if you need to bring in 3 or 4 players which we do it just makes things impossible.

Be a great opportunity for him if he's up for it.

Make more sense for him to run his contract down and come to United next season. Not sure what he's got to gain by going there.

I'm guessing he's got no options
Madrid Barça and United don't have the money. He would never go to Chelsea's or arsenal. City and Liverpool don't need him.

I would have PSG would be an option

Well he'd probably get himself a German League title, he'd have a good chance of winning the cup and an outside chance of the champions league.

I mean if Bayern got on a role and a favourable draw in europe they could easily win the European Cup next season just needs someone to knock city out and it's a very open field.

Going into the Euro's he'd get a mid season break, 4 fewer league games and only 1 domestic cup to fit into his workload maybe a move to Bayern extends his international career to the world cup in 2026.

Other than not wanting to relocate, why would he choose United over Bayern? He's trying (allegedly) to get out of one circus of a club that doesn't win anything because they only do half measures, and his choice is another club that does the exact same thing, or a proper football club that is run by proper football people who are obsessed with winning, and do a pretty good job of it. There's no contest.

A chance to come to Old Trafford, help with his goals to lead the club back to the very top, put his name in the history books forever, or as a jew go and live and play in Germany, it's a tough call ....

Get some trophies in his cabinet before the end of his career.

Bundesliga winners medal for a side who have won the last 11 Titles, or a League Cup winners medal with United won a few miles down the road from his old stomping ground, it's a tough call.

Bundesliga winners medal for a side who have won the last 11 Titles, or a League Cup winners medal with United won a few miles down the road from his old stomping ground, it's a tough call.
I think he would take some league titles over a league cup to be fair. And like jsp mentioned above going to Germany could give him another year or two at International level.

I have my doubts whether the move will happen though. Levy won’t take a penny less than what he wants and Bayern aren’t going to be fleeced.

Spurs saying they haven’t received any official bids and will reject all offers for Kane.

I think he would take some league titles over a league cup to be fair. And like jsp mentioned above going to Germany could give him another year or two at International level.

I have my doubts whether the move will happen though. Levy won’t take a penny less than what he wants and Bayern aren’t going to be fleeced.

Dunno think Kane is calling the shots now, either Levy sells him abroad now for circa £70m, or Kane sits on his contract and then joins United next season for nowt.

A chance to come to Old Trafford, help with his goals to lead the club back to the very top, put his name in the history books forever, or as a jew go and live and play in Germany, it's a tough call ....
1. "Since 1992, only one British-born Jew has ever played in the Premier League. There are currently only three Jews playing across the entire top four professional English leagues: Wycombe Wanderers’ Joe Jacobson, Accrington Stanley’s Dean Furman and Crewe Alexandra’s Scott Kashket."

2. Pretty sure league titles, DFB Pokals and possible Champions Leagues get entered into ye olde record books too. He's a player who's won sweet bugger all. Toiling away at United for the odd league cup or winning anything and everything with Bayern? Not that tough a call.

Levy doesn't really have much leverage here to work with.

If Kane isn't going to sign a new contract you either keep him and hope that him being with you 1 more year gets you top 4 football and into the champions league at which point he leaves for nothing or you take what is on the table from Bayern.

I actually think the time is right for Spurs to now sell and use that money to rebuild.

1. "Since 1992, only one British-born Jew has ever played in the Premier League. There are currently only three Jews playing across the entire top four professional English leagues: Wycombe Wanderers’ Joe Jacobson, Accrington Stanley’s Dean Furman and Crewe Alexandra’s Scott Kashket."

2. Pretty sure league titles, DFB Pokals and possible Champions Leagues get entered into ye olde record books too. He's a player who's won sweet bugger all. Toiling away at United for the odd league cup or winning anything and everything with Bayern? Not that tough a call.

Name
Birthplace
D.o.B
Religion *

Toiling away!? He'd fill his boots at Old Trafford.

A chance to knock Alan Shearer off his perch, or two titles in a League where the only odds the bookies can offer is how many points Bayern will win the League by, agree not a tough call at all ....

No way I'm signing that if I'm Kane. Even if Levy refuses to sell this summer, I walk on a free next summer and get to pick my club. It's not like Bayern or United or whomever is interested can't match wages.

If Bayern are making offers then they must have had the indication from the player that he's up for the move.

Not sure why he'd turn them down to stay at Spurs. He's never won anything, and Bayern is guaranteed trophy land. Go fill your boots son.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back