FA Cup Quarter Finals 2023/24: Man Utd vs Liverpool - Sun 17th Mar - 15:30 KO

That was so stupid getting ourselves trapped in and losing the ball there sometimes it just needs booting away.

Still a lot of naivety in our play. Getting towards half time I don’t think we should be trying to play little triangles on the edge of our box, Liverpool are a pressing machine.

We have played very well but that last few minutes of the half was very sour.

Still a lot of naivety in our play. Getting towards half time I don’t think we should be trying to play little triangles on the edge of our box, Liverpool are a pressing machine.

We have played very well but that last few minutes of the half was very sour.
Pretty much this, arsing about at the back one mistake and it all changes.
McT should have buried his second chance too, need to score the next goal early if poss or it’s good night.
Still massive gaps in midfield they are cutting through us at times.

At the risk of repeating myself, I've said for months we should not try and play out from the back. Sometimes you need to be boring and clear your line then reorganise. This is our own fault

Scouse will come out ready to finish this off, if United aren’t ready it will soon be over and there’s not much on the bench to change things.

We looked tired getting towards half time a few lads just back from injury maybe not at full speed against a side that just keeps coming and coming, mistakes were going to happen.

This Liverpool side are ruthless when they spot you’re wobbling a bit.

Why are we such a soft touch? McT, Bruno and Garnacho all went down and there wasn't a free kick in any of them

Started brilliantly, McTominay has the bury the chance for 2-0. We got caught out repeatedly when both Mainoo and McTominay decided to go forward. Rashford was shocking (again) for the first goal, lets the player go past him with no challenge. The second goal was poor game management and soft from Bruno.

Why are we such a soft touch? McT, Bruno and Garnacho all went down and there wasn't a free kick in any of them
That's the thing that pisses me off you see frre kicks given for that every week some body feels a touch on there back and they go down,no chance winning the ball they go down.happens every single match

Rashford what a chance to miss.

Felt like we had to win it there they’ll regroup now.

Well we're in it up to now, I'll take that. I thought this game would be over already.

We can win it now though, they've took Salah off.

Standing far too far away from Elliot there do they EVER fkn learn?
Get closer it’s no wonder they’ve had two deflected goals?

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back