Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you accusing me of being a lurker o_O
Think this forum needs to tidy up it's redundant members and mods listings. It's a joke.
But a decent little forum all the same.

You could possibly be right. There used to be a new members forum. It was removed to encourage new posters.

I feel the forum is doing a great job of bringing United fans together. Me, JSP, Carrot and O-Dog have been talking probably since back on 606 on the BBC 15 years ago. And it’s great to have a place where us idiots can talk uninterrupted.
I fixed that for you.

And you accusing me of being a lurker o_O
Think this forum needs to tidy up it's redundant members and mods listings. It's a joke.
But a decent little forum all the same.

Unsure on what impact redundant members have on the forum or why it would be an issue?

Unsure on what impact redundant members have on the forum or why it would be an issue?
You will be sure when I report you and the GDPR people come knocking.
Don’t say you ain’t been warned.

I wasn’t the one that banned him so can’t really give a straight answer on that one.

He definitely did antagonise and was so frustrating but must admit I do miss the old rogue.

Shoot was enjoyable to go at it with at times however he was constantly reminded to stop with the personal insults during discussions and couldn't help himself.

I thought I didn’t here from shoot for a while , I would like to start threads but can’t don’t know if someone would give me the privilege?

I assume it was his constant antagonising of the moderators/admins.
What's all this twaddle yer talking? Can any moderator or administrator on here who feels constantly antagonised by myself please step forward?
I was deep steeped in a pot of style, charm and panache as a youngster and it never left me. So dont be talking bollocks!

Shoot was enjoyable to go at it with at times however he was constantly reminded to stop with the personal insults during discussions and couldn't help himself.
You couldnt go at with yer granny. Or anybodys granny for that matter.

You couldnt go at with yer granny. Or anybodys granny for that matter.

Had a few drinks again eh? Calm down. No need for rubbish like the above. Like many people of my age my grans are dead. It's just nonsense that isn't needed.

You're an adult not a kid. It isn't difficult to behave like such.

Had a few drinks again eh? Calm down. No need for rubbish like the above. Like many people of my age my grans are dead. It's just nonsense that isn't needed.

You're an adult not a kid. It isn't difficult to behave like such.
Scuse me, I didnt drag up an old thread from September for a couple of you to take pot shots with no means of reply. Just found it and suggest the thread is closed!!
Granny's are often referred to by Scots for light hearted comments such as you couldnt beat yer granny, or throw yer granny off the bus. It is never taken personally or considered offensive regardless of whether they are still with us or not. Apologies if it offends you and/or your grannies memory.
Russ Abbot - Ye Canny Shove Yer Granny off a bus.MP4 - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back