Yaya Toure

Status
Not open for further replies.
JSNFRMN_MUFC said:
unlike Ole, we ain't got anyone really to replace Hargo on the fringes. Might be worth getting a youngster in, Pogba and Tunnicliffe could get a few chances in the League Cup.

Too soon for Tunn or Pogba to make the step up imo, tho Pogba looks physically ready, looks like a fecking monster!!

Corry Evans and Oliver Norwood, two Midfielders who might get a chance, Norwood is brilliant at set pieces too, a bonus there!! maybe if Matty James doesnt get loaned out he has a shot too...and also lets not forget our Brazilian CM Possebon :lol:, he was so promising until that dickhead Pogatetz injured him more mentally than anything!
i thought he'd make it here!

Still think Possebon will make the grade to be honest. His problem was being loaned to Braga and not playing, total waste of time.

JSNFRMN_MUFC said:
Still think Possebon will make the grade to be honest. His problem was being loaned to Braga and not playing, total waste of time.

True, he did improve towards the end of last season, more he played the more confident he looked, if he features with teh seniors for pre-season then a good chance he'll get a 1st team shot...

Do you think if we lost Vida, Fergie will get a short term defender in, or put faith in Smalling, Brown, Rio, Evans, O'Shea and even De Laet to fill in there? Bit of a risk with Rio being unpredictable.

Really like Possebon, he really impressed me in that game against Boro until Pogatetz smashed him, dirty austrian. How old is Posse now? Hope he gets game time in North America.

Hangeland signed a new contract at Xmas so unlikely. I think those games at the end of the season were his first in a while.

heard diarra was again in the frame for a utd move today. which is the better DM toure or diarra?

dalegute said:
totally agree..not sure i want lass at OT...

better than no1 i guess, ideally would have someone like Toulalan or Moussa Cissokho but we'll have to with the best available i guess

don't think we need to use money on a DM. we've had almost only fletch last two seasons and it has turned out pretty great. Go for a AM and I'll be happy:)

dalegute said:
don't think we need to use money on a DM. we've had almost only fletch last two seasons and it has turned out pretty great. Go for a AM and I'll be happy:)

We've been in big trouble when Fletch plays attacking, we've tried Carrick but he's been crap, Scholesy cant do it..Unless Hargo steps up, we'll need another Defensive Mid in the team, i'm hoping Possebon or Norwood or Corry Evans get a try....maybe even Matt James

Not a big loss. Could do with someone of his quality, maybe someone with more attacking ability than defensive though.

Big boost for City. They like their holding mids though don't they... :lol:

Expecting them to sell a few before long, the likes of Michael Johnson, Micah Richards, Stephen Ireland, Nedum Onouha. All promising or used to be promising players who won't get a look in next season.

Michael Johnson looked very promising 2 seasons ago, played 35 times in his first 2 seasons, only played 10 in the last 2 seasons, waste of talent. Has he been injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back