Whoops!!! I (Ronaldo) did it again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scholesy18

Manchester United legend Cristiano Ronaldo was given a frosty reception in Madrid this week, during a visit to the city’s tennis Masters Series event to see Rafael Nadal take on Oleksandr Dolgopolov.

The former Old Trafford talisman, who left Manchester United in the summer to join Real Madrid when Sir Alex Ferguson accepted a world record £80 million bid from the La Liga giants, was publicly booed by the crowd following his recent comments regarding a move to Barcelona.

Ronaldo, who spent six years at Manchester United helping the club win three Premier League titles and the 2008 Champions League, recently suggested he could never rule out leaving Real Madrid for Barcelona. Spanish daily ‘Sport’, a Catalan newspaper renowned for being pro-Barcelona, suggests the former world and European player of the year’s comments incensed the partisan support and he was subsequently heckled by a large part of the crowd.

The Manchester United hero recently said:“Barca? At this time, Madrid is my home and my club Real Madrid but I can never say never. I do not know what will happen in the future, you never know, although I would like retire in Madrid,"

Well I dont want him back. He obviously has no respect for anything, but money.

As I said in the blog, those words are very familiar. I've got an idea for a sitcom and Ronaldo could pop up every 5 mins and say that line, it'll be the biggest catchphrase of the decade. Sounds hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back