Usain Bolt to Manchester United?

Saw this on the BBC programme it was on Powell, Blake and bolt are quality.

Usain Bolt: "Rio Ferdinand has tweeted me & said he will hook me up for a trial so I am looking forward to that. I went to OT once, we didn’t talk extensively about me coming there, but Rio is going to set the meeting up & I’ll talk to Sir Alex.”

haha. I really want to see him play Football.

Usain Bolt: I’ll help Man Utd stop City winning the title | The Sun |Sport|Olympics

USAIN BOLT stormed to his third gold and told Alex Ferguson: Let me help you stop Manchester City.

The fastest man on the planet has already admitted in The Sun that he is praying Manchester United offer him a trial to play in the Premier League.

But failing that, Bolt is desperate to help train stars such as Nani, Ashley Young and Antonio Valencia so they are fit and ready to stop City winning the Prem again.

Bolt, who collected his third London 2012 gold as Jamaica won the 4x100m relay, said: “I don’t know if Alex Ferguson will offer me a trial or not.

“But even if it doesn’t happen I would like to come and help coach the attacking players at United like I did with Ronaldo — anything I can do to make sure the title does not end up with Manchester City again.

“You see guys like Nani and Ashley Young who are so fast and skilful, but they get pushed off the ball like Ronaldo used to.

“Since I taught Ronaldo in 2009 he has gone on to score 40 goals a season, I don’t think he would have scored them all without my training.

“United have so many players with pace that if they all perfect their sprinting technique it will be impossible to play against them.

“Any time Alex Ferguson asks me I am happy to come and do what I did with Ronaldo, they are my team.”

Lol I'm sure Ronaldo is constantly thanking Usain for his help for helping him make that final step.

End of the day he can't really do any harm if he does get a trial, I find it hard to believe he'll be good enough though.

If Usain Bolt starts playing football , then who's gonna run the tracks for him ? hahaha , He's best in sprinting , let him keep focussed on that and nothing else .

Fergie, Fergie sign him up!

A1KNSV0CIAEZcT4.jpg

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back