US Masters 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishManc.

Starting Thursday. Hope Woods plays well - could be a very interesting battle between himself and McIlroy if Woods finds form. If not and McIlroy plays well this week he wins, simple as. He's so far ahead of everyone in terms of ball striking. Golf is impossible to predict though, literally anyone could win. Jason Day and Rickie Fowler generally go well in the majors, both are very young also.

Harrington, despite his form, still has the nerve to win another major. He's hit a few very low scores over the past while so hopefully things go well for him at Augusta. He likes the course. Sergio Garcia is another I'd love to see near the top of the leaderboard. So unlucky not to win a major in the past. Still feel he has one in him.

Will probably try and stream the first 2 nights, not on BBC until Saturday. Don't watch much golf but always like watching the Masters. Great tournament.

Yeah I'm not a massive golf fan myself, I keep updated and watch the big tournaments, but there is certainly something special about the Masters.

McIlroy now one shot behind. Not watching it due to the game but he's making his move. Would love to see Westwood finally win a major though. Garcia also, he's also one shot behind Westwood.

Harrington 2 under. What's the betting of him denying Garcia a major for the 3rd time. Poulter and Rose going well also.

McIlroy looking well placed at the moment. Westwood messed up the 18th...

McIlroy has completely exploded again at Augusta. Justin Rose has made a move. Big Phil still there or there abouts.

2 over,dropped 6 shots in opening 8 holes. Harrington flying though. Birdied four in a row, 2 off the lead. Mickelson just sank another birdie.

ha to be honest I generally find it boring. The big tournaments are great though. Harrington birdied the last aswell, 4 under now. Has put himself in a great position.

Dad's had this on each evening.... have to admit i'm not sure what's been going on lol

I know tiger was in the + numbers yesterday

Watson the winner. Was out so missed it but I heard it was exciting.

it was tense... watson made one hell of a blind shot to get it onto the green at the end...

Heard that alright. Sounded like some shot under the circumstances.

Deep in woods without any sight of the green, he managed to get it to curl and then bounce onto the green and roll to near the hole. The other guy was sat just off the green, downhill from the hole.

In the end the South African guy, who'd gotten an Albatross on the second hole, missed the last putt, then missed the one after that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back