United will listen to offers for James Wilson, Will Keane and Tyler Blackett?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest I'm not surprised by this.

For me I know a lot of people rate Wilson but I've never seen what the fuss is about. He looks like a good young player but I've not seen anything special... And I know that is harsh but the best thing for his career is to find a new home and settle there.

I think Wilson could go on to be a decent Premier League striker for a lower table side... Keane may be a championship striker at best...

Still think Blackett has a bit too offer the team because I think he's a good player... But there's other players above him so he probably wouldn't get much of a look in.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good luck to Blackett I hope he goes on to be a really good player. I've always been a fan of his to be honest and would rather we had kept him last year and sent McNair out on loan. Think Blackett has more ability but neither are with the team anymore.

Poor loan move after some better than expected performances under Van Gaal. Not sure what happened at Celtic but wasn't ideal for him. Ultimately I don't think he was good enough. Hopefully does well in his career.

I've never been a fan of Blackett, my memories of him was him picking the ball up, miscontrolling it a little while looking like his legs didn't know what they were doing, then ultimately punting the ball aimlessly forward. Never gonna make it here, hope he does well under Stam at Reading.

Looks like Will Keane is off to Hull on a permanent deal. Good move for the lad if it comes off, he was never going to make it here and has had so many loans. Guess it was pointless to loan him out again so a permanent move is good. Phelan probably knows him quite well so could be a good fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back