Tyrell Malacia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I mean United have a lot of work to do and LB is a spot they need to upgrade. But I think RB is a much bigger need. If they can get a really good RB in then I think they can go with Shaw for a year.

Only seen him play 3 full games but he's got a bit of Mikael Silvestre about him in that he seems to let his opponent get the better of him initially so he can showcase his powers of recovery. The only weak part of his game appears to be his delivery once in the final third, if you think AWB is bad this guy is even worse.

But if Telles is off in the Summer, and it looks like he will be, Malacia would be worth a punt at £15/20m as backup to Lard Ar*e who sadly will be going nowhere.

His attributes are akin to Evra from the few videos I’ve just watched.

I’m all for signing young and hungry players in the vision of ETH.

I'm watching Malacia against Marseille.
He doesn't look special. He certainly doesn't look fast at all for a fullback. Can't see anything else than a replacement for Telles on the bench. We should use your money elsewere.

Ah ah ah, Lyon is about to close the deal for 15m€. No regret at all, he was not the answer and not top priority. We need a RB, a CDM, a CM and a RW first, before looking for Shaw understudy.

I'm sure English clubs were interested. I'm not sure United were one of them.

Reckon with the world cup coming up Telles might fancy a move to a team where he's got more chance of starting games which makes sense.

Telles is ok but if we can get a decent fee in for him to fund the replacement then no complaints from me, he was always an odd signing as looked more like a wing back than a full back.

Ten Haag stolen Arnold's phone today?

Good news for United but still a little bit confusing. RB is a much bigger need.

Wouldn’t rule out a right back but maybe ETH feels he can get a tune out of AWB and improve him.

Didn't he already tell AWB to find a new club?

I must say, I would think CB is more important than LB at the moment

So has Shaw or Telles been told to go? If not, seems a strange signing.

I'm guessing Telles is off.

World Cup year he's around the squad probably wants to play regularly to make sure he makes the final cut and knows he'll be second choice to Shaw at Utd.

Just real OM have bought him, done deal...... what's going on

Where did you see that?

Can't see anything on twitter suggesting his move to Lyon is back on.

It was actually a twitter post dated 28th, soz, it probably moved on from there. Fabrizio Romano, although he did say done deal....

edit, it might have been fake news, because also it said OM not OL. maybe it was a mock up.

Mala-Cia here we go again

Got some serious chant potential this lad.

Good to see we are going to take a chance on him.

Seen some stuff suggesting this one could be announced today.

He's at the training ground doing the medical according to reports so expected to be announced imminently.

I saw a photo of him arriving at Carrington

Heard a bit of a scouting report on him from someone who watches the Dutch league.

They said the end product can be a little bit hit and miss with him but he's been improving and he's got the engine to get up and down for 90 minutes and is tidy on the ball. Great attitude and improving all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back