TV Series/Shows you’re currently watching

Watched ZeroZeroZero heard lots of good things but was a bit dissapointed to be honest.

Think it was 8 episodes but felt like there was way to many characters in it that just never really got explained as there wasn't enough time.

Usual drug cartel/crime type thing lots of murder and betrayal but yeah to me a bit of a let down in the end.

I watched the English game recently. I enjoyed it only six episodes. Got me to do a bit of research in to the early origins of the FA Cup and professional footballers too.

It's storyline is focused on the foundings of the FA Cup and the last amatuer / first working man's team to win it. (Blackburn).

Interesting that they even refer to worrying money ruining football back then.

Mildly touches on the class war and north/south divide also. It's a drama series not a documentary though so not completely factually correct.

I thought The Terror was a new BBC thing, waiting a week for each episode. Just found out it's an old thing and there is season 2. Both on prime.

I thought The Terror was a new BBC thing, waiting a week for each episode. Just found out it's an old thing and there is season 2. Both on prime.
Oh, I wasn't aware of that. I am watching Season 1 on the iPlayer. Are the 2 seasons on Prime included in the prescription? I bet they are not, they are crafty like that.

oh wow, it's free here

the second one is called The Terror Infamy, set in a WW2

That Series 2, although a follow up to The Terror it looks completely different and I am not sure I would enjoy it so much. I love the old atmospheric stuff.
Taboo with Tom Hardy and stuff like that.

I have to say I struggled to get to the end of this, The Terror.
To me it didnt live up to its early potential and failed to hold my attention through the series but admittedly the last 2 episodes kind of drew you back in.

Finding jack Charlton is on now, opening 15mins has been interesting

Finding jack Charlton is on now, opening 15mins has been interesting
Aye, watching it. Most of the punks on here I suspect are too young to be appreciative of it. Found that out with The Three Kings.
Some of them don't even know who Robbo is.

I don't like him, so I'm surprised I liked it, but Clarksons farm on prime is prety good.

We just finished watching Time on BBC 3 part series with Stephen Graham and Sean Bean about a man who's sent to prison very good and worth watching pretty sure it's all on Iplayer.

Also, just finished the second season of City on a Hill it's about a Boston FBI agent who plays by his own rules played by Kevin Bacon it's not the greatest show but worth a watch.

I saw a preview for that Clarkson Farm thing it's my next thing to start watching I don't mind Clarkson used to enjoy top gear when they did it the one I couldn't stand was Richard Hammond.

Think two of the best progs currently on are Whisky Cavalier and Why Women Kill

Both tucked away on Alibi sadly.

Alibi again!

Rarely if ever rewatch a series once i've seen it, but currently watching Good Cup and forgot how good it was, quality.

I've watched 5 out of 6 episodes of Dead Ringers.

Based on the Cronenberg 89 film with Jeremy Irons, but with a female lead.

Firstly, what a performance by Rachel Weisz. She needs some awards for it.

It's odd, of course for Cronenberg, I watched the original at the time but don't remember it. First ep is a belter.

I'm intrigued to see how it ends.

Defo worth a watch, 8/10

Just finished Season 3 of Ted Lasso.

I don't think the third series was as good as previous ones, also annoys me how out of shape the actors playing footballers are.

Going to have a look at Hijack before my apple TV trial runs out at the end of the month, heard very good things.

Watching gangs of London. Can't take it seriously with the actor playing the crime boss looking such a wimp

Watching gangs of London. Can't take it seriously with the actor playing the crime boss looking such a wimp

Think it's p poor, had to force myself to watch the 2nd series to see if it got any worse, and it did!,

Yet if you go by the reviews it's one of the best shows ever.

I hate Suzie as well, both beep beep beep

Think it's p poor, had to force myself to watch the 2nd series to see if it got any worse, and it did!,

Yet if you go by the reviews it's one of the best shows ever.

I hate Suzie as well, both beep beep beep
I didn’t mind the first series too much. Couldn’t watch the second series

it's just unconvincing, you cant have a weedy bloke like that in charge of the largest mob in london.

it's just unconvincing, you cant have a weedy bloke like that in charge of the largest mob in london.

Nah think that part is believable, just the rest, the story-lines and acting is p poor.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back