TV Series/Shows you’re currently watching

Did anyone catch DES on ITV?

I didn't want to watch it after watching the ads, but it happened to be on, David Tennant really drew me in. Great performance.

I know the name, don't really remember the crimes, but I guess I was only 12/13 when he was caught. It was quite interesting. Chilling bloke.
Its being followed up this evening with a documentary. The Real Des.....

I started to watch that, then realised the TV show did a good job of explaining it all.

I started to watch that, then realised the TV show did a good job of explaining it all.
I thought the exact same thing in the early stages but I stick with it and considered it worth watching. It made me realise even more how good David Tennant's acting was but also how much actual footage he had to work with to get it right.

There has been a lot of this real life crime reconstruction going on recently.
BBC done the Salisbury Poisonings - watched it last night and was worth a watch, was interesting to see how these events played out, there was much more going on than was in the news and it made me realise that there is still effectively an unsolved murder.

Channel 5 recently done the Suffolk Strangler, will be having a look at that next.

If anybody was looking for some lighthearted slapstick silliness.
I been watching some Count Arthur Strong on Prime over the last week. A decent giggle and a change from watching thriller dramas etc

I assume everone is watching, or watched as it's finished, Mortiner and Whitehouse gone fishing. Probably my favourite show. Last one was last night. Great Sunday evening TV.

I assume everone is watching, or watched as it's finished, Mortiner and Whitehouse gone fishing. Probably my favourite show. Last one was last night. Great Sunday evening TV.
I caught a few bits and pieces of it and liked what I did see. I will need to catch up with it, as you say its good light Sunday evening stuff.

yeah, it's not hard hitting :D
I'm a big fan of both anyway, especially Bob Mortimer. It also really shows how beautiful the UK is.

yeah, it's not hard hitting :D
I'm a big fan of both anyway, especially Bob Mortimer. It also really shows how beautiful the UK is.
Yep, and looking around the UK is something I am really into these days. What we have is greatly underestimated and under appreciated by many.

Think I’ve got 2 left to watch with all the crap in the world just nice watching two mates having a bit of a laugh with each other.

Watching Underground on Netflix , Dutch with dubbing which works fine about the biggest Ecstacy dealer in Holland being tracked by undercovers. I'm onto episode 4 and its pretty good, 6.5 out of 10.

I find it so hard to find things me and the mrs can both watch which we can both agree on.

Think I’ve got 2 left to watch with all the crap in the world just nice watching two mates having a bit of a laugh with each other.
The programme must be very educational as well. In what episode did you learn the world is full of carp. I will look out for that.

For the fans of Bob Mortimer check out his Athletico Mince podcast.

Loosely football based but with zero chat about actual football just crazy sketches if you like his comedy style you will enjoy it.

Is Amazon Prime a bit of a con in comparison to Netflix? You always end up buying more stuff.
Watched 2 of 3 series of Count Arthur Strong and now moving onto series 3 they want me to buy it? Could understand if it was something new but its from 2017.

Just finished Watchmen. One of the best things I've seen in a long while. Really expands upon and deepens the film/graphic novel.

Never seem to find much on Amazon prime to be honest Netflix is much better.

Just finished series 2 of the fall.

I liked haunting of hill House when it came out, so I'm 4 eps into the new one, haunting of bly manor, it's slower, and not so many jumps, but is ok. I'm hoping the second half will pick up

If you've not watched it before. 'Dave Gormans Modern Life is Good...ish' is fantastic.

One of his first shows was googlewhack.

Which I thought was a good watch for an unknown comedian.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I mention him because I was clearing space and just found all of life is goodish.

I wouldn't call Dave Gorman uknown, he's been around for years.

Pretty sure I saw him at the Comedy Store in the 90's.

I didnt mean unknown now. At the time he was fairly unknown I thought. Could be wrong.

Im trying to remember when the series was he went around looking for people called Dave Gorman.

I used like him as he's similar to Tony hawks who has some great books. Especially playing the Moldovians at tennis. Mind you I read them years ago.

I'm Dave Gorman was on TV in 2001 was an adaptation of his stage show.

I recorded this earlier in the year and started watching it last night. But it is also available on ITV Hub.
White House Farm - Based on a true story and in fact I well remember it as it was very high profile in the mid 80s
I have watch 3 of the 6 episodes and looking forward to the rest of it.

The Sister
Started on ITV last night and runs 4 consecutive nights. It looks really good, I have intentionally not watched it as i will let the 4 episoded gather on ITV Hub and make weekend viewing out of it.
I did take a little sneak preview though and I think it will be a treat.

The Sister
Started on ITV last night and runs 4 consecutive nights. It looks really good, I have intentionally not watched it as i will let the 4 episoded gather on ITV Hub and make weekend viewing out of it.
I did take a little sneak preview though and I think it will be a treat.

Yeah I watched it last night and enjoyed it.

I watched it too, won't post a spoiler or thoughts as shoot not watched it yet

If you don't mind soppy stuff. I watched the first two episodes of Modern Love on Prime. Based on true stories from a New York times column.

Just started watching Barbarians on Netflix, pretty good so far, it's about the Romans in Germania and a dramatisation of events in the run up to the battle of Teutoburg Forrest.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back