TV Series/Shows you’re currently watching

Been watching and enjoying Slow Horses

Really good, although I do wonder if you take Gary Oldman out would it hold up.

Anyway, he's in it, and it's a good watch

Slow Horses is fun, looking forward to the next season.

Just about to start season 2 of The Bear. Well worth a watch. Great music in it.

I've heard good things about that series, unfortunately it's not on any of the platforms i'm with

Hijack is definitely worth a watch. I thought it was brilliant.
This is probably the most noteworthy. Really enjoyed it too.

Currently watching The Tourist. Still not sure if I like it and I've watched 5/6 episodes of season one. It's ok I suppose, probably will finish it but dunno about season two.

Monarch Legacy of Monsters - watched all possible episodes, and is enjoyable if you can handle more story than action. Does seem to be progressing nicely though.

Beacon 23 - I liked this, but I wouldn't advise unless you really love Sci-fi.

Kin was very good.

Mr Bates vs the post office on ITV is worth watching for those not familiar with that scandalous story. 4 part dramatisation of a real story.

Watched Gen V on Amazon prime over Christmas, late to it but if you’ve watched the boys on Amazon and enjoyed it then you’ll love it.

Got the latest series of billions to watch, that feels like a show that has lost its spark and needs an ending.

Criminal Record on Apple has been really good, last ep this week.

And if you like mushy stuff, or something to watch with the wife/husband/partner etc. One Life on Netflix is good

Murders That Shocked The Nation is good, you can never learn too much, it's nice to find out how the killers were finally caught, I'll just have to be more careful .... :D

Haven't really watched many series recently. But for Sports fans my favourite thing i've been watching are the 30 for 30 sport documentaries by ESPN. Many can be found on Disney Plus. Based on various different sports. Cycling (Armstrong) Boxing (Tyson vs Buster Douglas / SRL vs Duran), Lacrosse, NFL, NBA, MLB a few on bookmakers.

One I loved was The Best That Never Was. Based on a young college player who was tearing it up breaking all records decided to move college didn't like it went pro early and picked up injuries and never played again. I'd never heard of him before. They're really good for getting an insight in to sports before my time.

I've not watched any of the football ones yet which may be more relevant to this forum but the topics they cover are Hillsborough, Maradona, Chiles national stadium being used as a killing ground, Deaths in Northern Ireland during the Ireland vs Italy game in 94 leading to a Ceasefire, Garincha, Jules Rimet Trophy, Barbosa, the Argentinians joining Tottenham.

There is also a podcast series.

There's a good one on 30 for 30 called "the two escobars" looking at Pablo and the drug cartels influence on Columbian football in the 90's and how that was linked to the murder of Andres Escobar.

Netflix have a similar series called Untold which is worth watching if you enjoy sporting documentaries.

Just finished watching the first of The Bear. It’s excellent. Looking forward to watching the second season.

Currently watching The Gentlemen on Netflix.

If you like Guy Ritchie Gangster movie style stuff then it's worth a watch.

Currently watching The Gentlemen on Netflix.

If you like Guy Ritchie Gangster movie style stuff then it's worth a watch.
Yeah that's on my favourites list right now. Haven't started it yet, I'm waiting for the mood to take me.

I'm watching - Catch Me a Killer. Pretty hard hitting stuff; psychological drama if you like that kind of thing.

I'll keep an eye out for it got a few things on my list to watch.

Kin Season 2 on Iplayer
Reacher Season 2 on Amazon Prime

International Break is always a decent chance to catch up on a few things.

Toast of London hidden away on Gold is funny, a real find. Matt Berry at his best.

There are some hilarious moments. Loses its way in the the final series set in the US.

Bloody Ray Purchase.

Just started watching series two

Think in another life Toast and Clem Fandago would be lovers :D

Love the theme tune, hadn't realised it's a Matt Berry song.

We just got round to watching Peaky Blinders. A few years later that everyone else I know. Currently on season 4 and loving it.

I loved Peaky blinders

Just watched, Silo and Lincoln Lawyer

Lincoln Lawyer is an easy watch, nothing too taxing but good.

Silo, I can't make my mind up, I liked it, but not really sure what it was all about haha. The ending opened up a whole load of questions

It's always sunny in philadelphia really hilarious and if you like a bit of animation archer is really funny.

Sky Atlantic goes from bad to worse, tried getting into Mary & George but just not getting it, and as has been the case now for a few years the best shows currently on the channel are foreign productions, Helgoland(German) and Un Amore(Italian) are good mind.

It's always sunny in philadelphia is one I've been slowly working my way through for about a year, comedy shows like that I can't watch to many episodes in a row.

Currently watching Kin only have 2 episodes left on series 2, series 2 is better than the first series.

It's always sunny in philadelphia is one I've been slowly working my way through for about a year, comedy shows like that I can't watch to many episodes in a row.

Currently watching Kin only have 2 episodes left on series 2, series 2 is better than the first series.

Spoiler alert:

Have the hankies ready for the series finale, oh god I've started again, who's hid the man-sized!?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back