Not open for further replies.
125px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg.png
vs.
220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Sunday, 6 March 2016
Barclays Premier League
White Hart Lane
16:00 BST

I'd like to see a midfield three of Carrick, Herrera and Schneiderlin. Unlikely though.

Team: De Gea, Fosu-Mensah, Smalling, Blind, Rojo, Schneiderlin, Carrick, Mata, Lingard, Martial, Rashford.
Subs: Romero, Darmian, Valencia, Young, Fellaini, Herrera, Memphis.

Kick off delayed until 4:15pm as United's team bus is stuck in traffic.

Yeah I would... Give us some pace on the right to try and keep Rose in check. He's getting forwards well and Fosu-Mensah isn't positioning himself very well at all.

Young on for Rashford. Bit surprised unless Rashford has an injury.

Guess you move Martial in field and see what he can do there? Rashford really wasn't in the game so I kind of get it... Plus Young offers more defensive protection.

Why can't he see mata doesn't have the legs to be playing there. Put Lingard there and young on the left.

He has done my head in more than normal today. Everyone can see mata isn't capable of that role

He needs to feck off right now. I am seriously wound up. Young up front. Mata the right. Absolute bollocks

I was watching... Turned off for a couple of minutes... Turned on the radio in the car and it has gone from 0-0 to 3-0. What happened?!

On a plus point maybe finally this is the end!

That was very very poor. Van gaal doesn't help himself with his substitutions. Needs to go now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back