Tottenham Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Think the link with the NFL matches will help them get a bigger price than a lot of other stadiums who've got naming rights deals.

Google Dome
Google Stadium
Google Bowl
The Google

Would they really need to attach Google to it. Does google need the advertising. Might use it to push another arm of theirs.

What are the self driving cars going to be called?

Would they really need to attach Google to it. Does google need the advertising. Might use it to push another arm of theirs.

What are the self driving cars going to be called?

Same reason Spotify are sponsoring the Nou Camp.

Part of staying on top is outspending your rivals on marketing. No point spending top dollar on the rights if you're not going to have your main company name on it.

Maybe they should really take the p*ss and call it the Ask Jeeves Arena.

I get what you're saying but just don't see how it needed they're so far ahead of the market they really don't have any competition. Spotify do at least have Apple Music and Prime to compete with.

Google literally made itself so big that people say Google it instead of search for it. The word made it in to the dictionary meaning to search for information. I can't see how buying the naming rights to Spurs increases brand awareness for Google whereas I can see it with Spotify. Perhaps I'm over estimating how everyday they are and there are still many out there that they can grab to move over to their search engine.

Depends what market you refer to

They are behind with their pixel phones

I think the 6 is the first time they have used their own components and I read a few years back once they started doing that they were going to go for it with advertising and their phones

It's the first year I've seen their ads on TV and I've been using the pixel since the 3

Funny enough, I was going to go for the latest iPhone, but instead I've just bought the Pixel 7 Pro. Will come with a free Pixel LTE watch.

Depends what market you refer to

They are behind with their pixel phones

I think the 6 is the first time they have used their own components and I read a few years back once they started doing that they were going to go for it with advertising and their phones

It's the first year I've seen their ads on TV and I've been using the pixel since the 3

This is what I mean. Would it not make more sense naming wise for it to the Pixel Stadium for example.

I think it'll be a two part approach it'll be the Google Stadium but they'll likely advertise heavily within the ground as well if they go for it to promote their individual products.

I have no experience in marketing, but I'd be curious how much money massive companies like Google benefit from advertising. Take Coca-Cola for example. I'd suspect the vast majority of people on the planet are aware of Coke, yet their advertising is everywhere and it's typically just brand awareness type stuff. It must cost them a fortune (just checked- $4bn/year). There's no way they're getting a positive ROI on that. Surely.

I have no experience in marketing, but I'd be curious how much money massive companies like Google benefit from advertising. Take Coca-Cola for example. I'd suspect the vast majority of people on the planet are aware of Coke, yet their advertising is everywhere and it's typically just brand awareness type stuff. It must cost them a fortune (just checked- $4bn/year). There's no way they're getting a positive ROI on that. Surely.

I think at that point it’s $4bn spent to keep Pepsi’s name off huge events and they’re likely getting more worried about the growing energy drink market and the healthy hydration market. As long as the profit is there it kind of justifies itself even if the return is hard to prove. Also, that money will be split across 100s of different brands that Coca-Cola produce.

For me it’s a product choice Coca-Cola tastes better than Pepsi but Pepsi Max is better than Coke-Zero. Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi both taste awful and can get in the bin.

Coca Cola can't go out of business, they'd be no Christmas :oops:

I don't drink fizzy drinks unless it's amber coloured and called lager or cider.

2-0 down to Newcastle at HT.

The boos around the stadium after the second and at HT were very loud. Conte is a dead man walking.

The fans have well and truly turned on him.

2-0 down to Newcastle at HT.

The boos around the stadium after the second and at HT were very loud. Conte is a dead man walking.

The fans have well and truly turned on him.
1-2 now. I watched the first half and Newcastle looked like the home team.

Apart from his hatrick after coming in as a sub he's not really seemed to have his shooting boots with him. Think perhaps feels a bit pushed out with the signing of Richarlison.

Think Son was similar last season wasn't he? Poor start then came to life at the end of the season and finished really strong.

Not having the 3rd attacker seems to have unbalanced them 3-5-2 didn't work against us or Newcastle both opponents were able to totally dominate the ball as Spurs are very bad at playing out from the back.

I don't think these players are good enough to play the way Conte wants them to play.

2-0 down to Bournemouth. Those Conte out calls are going to be getting louder.

Can’t see Conte lasting much longer. They really are a bad team with no real direction.

Turned it round. Conte surely got to realise that he can't continue with this 3-5-2

Think they’ll take the positive came from 2-0 down with Lloris, Romero and Bentancur all missing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

They can take all the positives they want so long as they don't take maximum points. Spurs gonna spur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back