Timothy Fosu-Mensah signs new contract until 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

Cookies op VI.nl

Following Marcus Rashford wants Manchester United also breaking the contract Timothy Fosu-Mensah, improve and extend.

Eighteen-year-old defender made his debut this season under manager Louis van Gaal on behalf of the Red Devils against Arsenal and made a great impression. Fosu-Mensah is one of the fourteen players Van Gaal allowed to flow toward the main force. He left in the summer of 2014 from Ajax training for those of United. He began in the Under-18, together with, among others Rashford.

After the dismissal of Louis van Gaal, the new manager Jose Mourinho already announced they would like to work with Fosu-Mensah. "I want to develop it further under a top player for Manchester United," Fosu-Mensah said this week in an interview with Voetbal International. Are fiduciaries to reach the Stellar Group are currently conducting talks with the leadership of United's ambition soon a new agreement.

Yeah I hope so... He's the future of either our midfield or defense and I see him as being a real leader in the coming years. I'm excited to see more of this lad and we need to get him tied down asap

Great news. Seems like Darmian is one that will be allowed to leave if Fosu-Mensah is considered 2nd choice RB.

Yes please! Let's get this kid tied down to a new contract asap. Otherwise we'll be trying to buy him back in 4 years for a much higher fee! Mind you... Back up RB? Please not for long? He needs to actually play in whatever will be his best position which is CM or CB!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back