The Government

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that most Scots wanted to remain in the EU hasnt helped. They feel like they were taken down a path they didnt vote for.

Yeah I can understand that was a Brexit referendum even a serious topic when the Scottish referendum was held? It felt like it was only after the Scotland referendum when Cameron was forced into putting it on the table to keep the Tories together that Brexit suddenly became a big deal.

No doubt if there was even an inkling that the UK wanted to leave the EU that would have impacted some voters decision in Scotland.

The Scottish have had an independence agenda since the 1300's, it's never gone away.

The First War of Scottish Independence were fought between the English and Scottish in the 1300's. Have a watch of Braveheart!

The First War of Scottish Independence were fought between the English and Scottish in the 1300's. Have a watch of Braveheart!
That was an independent nation fighting for it's independence against English aggressors, not a nation with an independence agenda!! as you chose to call it. Typical English shite talk.
It took as two days to kick the shit out of you and send ye packing.

And anyone who cites Braveheart as a factual source needs their brain examining.

Jesus christ, I'm not citing Braveheart as a factual source, it tells roughly what happened during that turbulent period.

Jesus christ, I'm not citing Braveheart as a factual source, it tells roughly what happened during that turbulent period.
No it doesnt, its fantasy and the most historically inaccurate film known to man. Watching such tosh is probably why you make such comments yourself.

A couple of list i've seen actually put it just outside the top 5 of most inaccurate films known to man ;)

Pocohuntus obviously topping the list.

Typical English shite talk.
It took as two days to kick the shit out of you and send ye packing.

The first is a ridiculous sweeping statement. The Scottish are known just as much for their bullshit as any other part of the UK.

The second. Leave whenever you want i'd gratefully see the back of a country that is a drain on us ;)

The first is a ridiculous sweeping statement. The Scottish are known just as much for their bullshit as any other part of the UK.

The second. Leave whenever you want i'd gratefully see the back of a country that is a drain on us ;)
Aye, that's why Boris is presently in Scotland with his begging bowl.

Noticed Boris had been losing weight recently. Now he is on a mission to rid Britain of obesity :)

Listening to the radio on Saturday with my youngest daughter, they said a BMI of 35 or more was a risk for Covid.

So I got my phone out, did mine, 25.8. Great I said I'm ok, she said "wow, then people with BMI of 35 must be massive!"

thanks darling :)

Mine is about 27 so nothing massive to worry about could do with shaving off a bit of weight.

Tackling obesity is long overdue but it will be a long term plan developing good habits from a young age the good news is I think younger people are generally more health conscious than my generation.

It is nonsense though, as we all know, it said my ideal was something like 65 - 81kg.

If I go below 80kg I begin to look unwell.

It’s an early indicator if they’re that worried about your BMI they’ll then start looking at your body fat ratio

Do you mean still 4 stone over according to BMI ?
So how you gone about losing that much weight?
No it's my best guess. Don't pat me on the back too much, I got diagnosed with acute pancreatitis. I spent most of it unable to eat or throwing up. It's the worst pain i have ever felt.

Yes I have heard that is a painful condition. Good luck in losing a bit more weight..... oh, and cut the booze.

I don't drink. Alcohol is a real no no. My weakness is pizza, kfc, and chippy. Not had any of those since February.

The condition is typical of too much alcohol consumption, sorry got that wrong.

It is. Alcohol is a total no no. As is fried food, which is my biggest issue. I am feeling a bit better though and been more or less given the all clear to have my gallbladder removed. Happy days.

The new "eat out to help out" plan starts today a lot of restaurant owners saying it's not going to help as it's just moving weekend trade to weekday trade rather than increase the overall number of people going out every week.

Oh yeah and in other news a former minister and current tory MP has been accused of rape and questioned by police but so far he hasn't been suspended.

Deciding exam results based on your schools previous performance how reassuringly Tory.

Already backing down and covering the cost of appeal.

How can you award grades based on an algorithm surely you trust the schools and apply some sort of audit where you see results that look suspicious like sudden under/over performance compared to previous results.

You can hardly call it a Tory thing. There has been a massive climb down in Scotland over it with Sturgeon and Swinney being told "get exam results chaos fixed or go" leading to a grovelling apology from Sturgeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back