The Government

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea what @IDFD is talking about.

Can’t remember the last time I took clients out for drinks…. Must have been a good night!

As for Johnson let’s hope that is him gone for good and the Covid enquiry must make sure that next time we face a global pandemic threat that we are armed and ready to act quickly.

This country has taken so many backwards steps in the last decade thanks to the Tory party they need a spell on the sidelines and if they had the best interest of the country at heart they’d have called al election after Truss. This last desperate cling to power will only deepen the whole next party has to try and get us out of.

I didn't challenge you at all. I responded to a different poster
You responded to a question that was a response to me from a different poster, made accusations and set challenges to that poster, who had asked me a simple question. Nothing more.
It was you who then responded to me and made an attack on my mental health when I've been very open with suffering with BPD, Anxiety and Depression and have attempted suicide and I didn't bite at it.
I had no idea about your mental health issues
So we'll ignore that nonsense about me making an attack on you.
I did not say you made an attack on me, I said you chose to challenge me by demanding I provide you with some Tory credibility. You done that today at 2.28pm
Business generally works through meetings and networking. It's good to have a good working and non working relationship with (potential) clients.

Nothing wrong with a little bit of lubrication. There are many posters on here that work in the same industry and I'm sure they'll attest that a lot of work is done involving client drinks.
From what I can see there aren't many posters on here at all, never mind many that work in the same industry. And you may have noticed, any that do are hardly queuing up to attest anything.

The alternative to 14 years of failure. Literally anything.

It cannot have gone any worse for the British public over the last 14 years. It is quite possibly the worst government we will ever see in our life times.

But ehhh you made a lot of them a lot of money whilst the poor have got poorer so you're happy. It's pathetic.

All I can hope is that the middle class grab a back bone and a need to care...I say this as someone who earns enough money to not give two fecks but I do. I had Ascot to myself on Wednesday to impress a client. I am fine. I just don't get the wider concept of not caring for their fellow person. Obviously you're fine with them being screwed. Otherwise you wouldn't ask for the alternative. Your question would be how long until we can get rid of these people that only care about themselves and have destroyed every public sector whilst making money for themselves.

It's been a bloody disgrace and you adhere to their disgrace fine. But don't ever expect anyone to respect you and putting the poor further down.

The alternative is we stop working towards making the rich richer and the poor ostracized and dying because they can't afford to survive.

What's the alternative is the most pathetic argument anyone can put forward. Provide a reason to keep them.
What a load of patronising crap from you as usual you know nothing about me I have done plenty for Charities and the homeless I have voted Tory and Labour over the years its like a revolving door both are a waste of space You mention this is possibly the worst government we will ever see in our life times really what about your mate the War Criminal Blair dragging us into an unjust and criminal War thousands of innocent civilians and Military personnel killed and for what ? There were no WMD but Blair LABOUR PRIME MINISTER dragged us into this war with his mate bush ( I say this as an armed forces veteran by the way ) And by the way your disgraceful comments and I quote 'But don't ever expect anyone to respect you and putting the poor further down' You know nothing about me I am working class and I know what its like to have nothing The people who matter in my life respect me thank f****k you are not one of them I dont need your respect comrade

There were no WMD but Blair LABOUR PRIME MINISTER dragged us into this war with his mate bush ( I say this as an armed forces veteran by the way ) And by the way your disgraceful comments and I quote 'But don't ever expect anyone to respect you and putting the poor further down' You know nothing about me I am working class and I know what its like to have nothing
I am sick to death of idiots asking whats the alternative. It does my head in.

You know what is like so why keep condemning more to that situation? I asked one simple question you failed to answer in your response. What has improved in the last 14 years?

I know one thing about you. You vote conservative which tells me a lot about you.

As for being a veteran I couldn't care. Just means you signed up to kill innocent people we aren't under any threat.

I had no idea about your mental health issues

It's the second time I've directly told you. My advice would be to drop the idea of mocking mental health issues and using it as a joke.

I run a charity for Men and their mental health. Would happily invite you a long to a session to educate yourself on why your language and tone and comments such as that mean mens mental health is so bad and the biggest threat to a man whose aged 25-45 is themselves and not cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back