Tennis 2021

To not drop a set either in qualifying or in the main draw on debut is phenomenal. This will definitely the first of many titles for sure, she was a class above the pack at 18.

Also I have a feeling this will be the final line up on many more occasions. Fernandez also looks like a star who will win Grand Slams as well.

The worrying thing for the rest is her interview after. Like winning was just normal. Not shock or surprise. A composed and professional interview. She'll go on to win plenty more.

Amazing to think she had an anxiety attack at wimbledon 3 months ago and goes on to do this in literally the biggest stage in tennis.

I thought Fernandez was hitting the better shots in places, but just made more errors. And she let that medical break affect her mentally too much. But you can't knock straight sets wins from qualifying. Unbelievable really.
Both really exciting young talents. Really good for women's tennis.
Imagine waking up at 18 with 2.5m in the bank

They reckon she'll comfortably bank £20m in endorsements after that. The 2.5m is pocket change to her.

She’s an advertisers dream reach into so many markets she will have brands throwing themselves at her.

Norrie won Indian Wells.

I think it's a step too far to call him a Brit, anyway, Britain is claiming him.

They basically were the only country that would fund him, he spent 3 years in the UK.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back