TeamViewer to review £235m deal?

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Maybe the protests are starting to work turning Utd into a toxic brand will stops sponsors wanting to be associated with it which fan groups hope will force the owners to consider a sale.

I magine it's more the investors are concerned they spend more than earn sponsoring united. How can you spend more than you get in profits! crazy

Think lots of tech firms require huge up front investment where you make losses for years while you establish the brand/platform. It's why most firms go bust and why Elon Must is shredding costs at Twitter to try and turn it into a profit making business.

The link to Utd I guess they hoped would drive people towards their platform and it just hasn't.

I honestly haven't got a clue what they do and given the targeted attacks on sponsors through social media campaigns organised by fan groups it's probably not helping their image.

The 94 cup final shirt is probably my favourite as I’m a sucker for a collar. The late 90s white away kit with black and red stripes is another nice one.

93-95 black away was my first Utd shirt, what a shirt.

95-96 home shirt I liked with the stadium printed in the back ground and the Cantona collar.

Always thought that white side of the white/gold reversible one we had was really smart used to be great for playing football in the winter kept you warm having double layers.

If we're doing first team strips, I'm going late 70's again, 79 cup final.

I guess Iike these two kits best as they were probably the first I had. That white one with 3 black stripes is a beauty That was probaly about 77

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh bloody hell .... it won't only be my dancing people laugh at as I go out throwing shapes on the local dance-floors in my brand new TeamViewer Ronaldo 7 shirt(s) :mad:

But seriously, never pay too much attention to who the sponsors are, as long as they cough up more than TeamViewer, and they will, and it's got nothing to do with gambling I don't care who it is.

So basically once we've secured a new sponsor at a better price we can ditch teamviewer.

Not a good signal to the market that the last two people to take on this position have both massively regretted it.

Utd is not a good brand to be aligned with at the moment and the sponsors are probably starting to recognise that.

It's nothing to with the brand. Team Viewer spent more on the sponsorship deal than they brought in revenue. So they couldn't get investors. Especially in a flooded market.

I'm happy to slag the Glazers off, but this a Team Viewer problem. Nothing to do with united

It's nothing to with the brand. Team Viewer spent more on the sponsorship deal than they brought in revenue. So they couldn't get investors. Especially in a flooded market.

I'm happy to slag the Glazers off, but this a Team Viewer problem. Nothing to do with united

They hoped the Utd link would develop their brand and help them expand it and it hasn't.

Associating yourself with Utd currently is not a wise move as online your name will linked to all the anger and rage against the owners.

You don't want to tag your company on to what is currently a toxic brand as you become guilty by association.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back