Sunderland make £7million move for Carrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way, he's had a poor season, but 7 mil? If true, Fergie had a nice laugh too. Oh, I will sleep better tonight thanks to daily mail :)

£7m is probably close to being right considering his age and he's done nothing to prove he's worth more. We'll never get the money we paid for him back.

He is not too old, mate. He's only 28. City will make a £30 mill bid :)

Plus, I'm backing Carrick to get better this year, and if Fergie does sell him, who is going to play as central midfielder once in every two weeks? :)

I'm against selling him but I just don't think we'd make much more than £10m on him.

JSNFRMN_MUFC said:
I'm against selling him but I just don't think we'd make much more than £10m on him.

Agree, after the midfield crisis with Anderson and Hargreaves longterm injuries, I think it will be foolish to sell him, or it will be foolish to think to sell him :)

We need to buy a creative midfielder to get additional cover in that area. Ireland or Ozil are the best choices, but Ireland is most likely going to illa in a part exange for Milner. For Ozil we will have to reach deep in our pockets, Sneijder has snubbed us, so I dont recall any other player in the moment.

Ahh, Nothing like a "Reliable" newspaper like Daily Mail to make you laugh a little. :lol:

Even with his bad moment, Ferguson would not be so stupid to sell Carrick by only £7M. And Carrick would not be so stupid make a move to Sunderland. Certainly he'd prefer go back to Tottenham.

I'm hoping our whole midfield takes a leaf out of Fletch's book, if you don't apply yourself, then you will end up playing at Everton, or Newcastle like P Neville and Nicky Butt. Fight for the shirt and you'll never need to leave, unless Alex decides to throw something at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back