Stadium Update

jsp

Top Poster Of Month

Not really much of an update just that the club are looking at all options in terms of the ground.

Given how construction costs are currently going can't see them starting to re-develop any time soon needs the world to settle down a bit with the brexit, the pandemic followed by conflict in Europe the price of development has gone mad.

My guess is they'll rebuild on the current site in stages over 2-3 season as they can't relocate which will mean reduced capacity while works are carried out but they need to sort it out.

I do think we need a new stadium, it will probably be cheaper and quicker than updating the current one.

They could do a Milan and share with City, but I guess united fans would just trash it.

So more than likely it will be an update.

There's one suggestion which is build a new stadium on the land they own next to the current ground then demolish old trafford and build a smaller ground for the youth teams/womens team to play at and also develop areas around the stadium as part of the matchday experience.

Now that's a proper plan and vision that the club needs.

Stadium update:

There's nowt wrong with the stadium, similarly there's nowt wrong with the training facilities.

United have appointed the team who did the new spurs ground to come up with ideas for Old Trafford, including knocking it down as an option.

I've heard they are gonna build a new 95,000 capacity stadium right next to Old Trafford, but the seats are gonna be facing away from the pitch!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back