Spurs Discussion 2021/22

Reports of a covid outbreak a number of players/staff failed the lateral flow tests and require PCR tests today.

this new strain could rip through clubs if the vaccine doesn't work.

Well we don't really know how many of them are even vaccinated and case numbers are certainly rising amongst the football clubs which will be alarming clubs with such a busy period of the season coming up.

Can only imagine clubs are asking players and staff to be careful but you can't just go home and lock yourself in every day and if you've got kids in school there's not much you can do about that for the next few weeks.

13 confirmed cases so far.

8 players and 5 staff.

They play Rennes in the conference league tomorrow that game is still scheduled to go ahead.

Suggestion that their league game vs Brighton this weekend could be called off which will leave Spurs 2 games behind everyone as they also had a game vs Burnley called off due to snow the other week.

Rennes game called off due to Covid.

Kane starting to score again which is a huge boost for them.

Spurs worry me Conte seems to have got them buzzing and no european distractions means he can work those players hard in training during the weak and they seem to be responding to it. He also isn't going to put up with the players who don't buy into it.

They've hit some good form big game vs Chelsea this weekend will test them as in the two league cup games they were beaten comfortably by Chelsea who haven't been in good form.

I watched a bit of the game last night Leicester sucker punched them twice really but they still managed to get the come back as Leicester threw it away at the end. That could be a huge momentum shifter for them.

Spurs found some reinforcements from Juventus

Agreed a deal to sign Bentancur for £20m and taking Kulishevski on loan as well.

Sounds to me like he's telling the club if you're not going to back me in the summer to change this squad of players then lets call it a day now.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back