Sergino Dest

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Seems like a lot needs to happen to get this one over the line before the deadline.

Utd would probably be looking to bring him on loan with an option to buy with a similar deal needed to take AWB elsewhere.

Just don’t see it happening unless they already have something lined up for AWB

I've also read that they'll only let AWB go if they can get in a RB... So I'm not sure this one will materialise at this late hour but who knows.

I've also read that they'll only let AWB go if they can get in a RB... So I'm not sure this one will materialise at this late hour but who knows.

Window closes tomorrow we would need to get Dest a visa sorted quickly to make this happen.

AWB would likely be moving within England Palace and West Ham were both interested at one point but wouldn't meet Utd's asking price not sure if either would fancy a loan move. West Ham have Coufal who is better than AWB so really you are looking at Palace.

I think it could be done but I'm not sure it will be done just seems a lot to sort out with very little time especially when Utd will be working on other players leaving the club which needs to happen.

So, the day before the deadline we decide a) we need a new RB, and b) decide to shop at the club who has wasted more of our time and is annoyingly difficult to deal with? Why not just call Levy while we're at it?

So, the day before the deadline we decide a) we need a new RB, and b) decide to shop at the club who has wasted more of our time and is annoyingly difficult to deal with? Why not just call Levy while we're at it?

The Dest story came from the players agent he wanted to go to Utd and reunite with ETH.

Utd were contacted and said it was to late.

Would have been as easy deal to do with Barcelona.

He’s off to AC Milan on loan with an option to buy.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back