Ryan Giggs denies assault allegations after arrest

Allegations are only allegations so don't judge it before full facts come out but yeah it's not a good look for anyone to have that sort of mud thrown at you.

This wouldn’t be as bad if the whole thing about his brothers wife didn’t go on but IF he is proven guilty this most probably would finish him in football , Hope he didn’t do it.

Any time you strike a woman, it’s bad. Unforgivable.
His 10 year betrayal of his brother, left me astonished.
And then he used an injunction to silence the media.
I know he is a United great but, f*cking hell...
...if he did this, what kind of person is he?
And, if this was any Madrid player, l would be saying the same thing.
I would be so disappointed, so l realise you must be.
No fan wants to hear this stuff about one of their own.

Let's wait on the details of the case to come out before deeming him guilty. Not sure about you but this country runs on innocent until proven guilty.

IDFD...
...check my post again. I made a point of saying “if he did this”.
I think we can agree that he betrayed his brother for many years.
That’s one strike. And by itself, in my opinion, is a firing squad offence.
You probably disagree. Wouldn’t be the first time.

I couldn't really care who he's sleeping with tbh. I'm interested in his football ability not if he's sleeping with Imogen Thomas or his brothers misses and it's made his brother.

However if found guilty of hitting a woman then he's if course I'd agree with you he's scum.

Footballers in general are frozen at whatever age they were when they first tasted fame and stardom. Giggs is one of my favorite players, so I hope these allegations are false.

He was also sleeping with his brothers wife before she even met his brother so he didn't exactly pick her out she was having an affair with Giggs started dating his brother then didn't stop the affair.

Of course he tried to use every legal means necessary to keep it out the papers he's got the money to do that why wouldn't you.

Giggs great footballer doesn't make him a great person.

jsp...
...that makes it ok, then.
Wonder how people on here would feel if they found out their brother was intimate with their wife?
Still, l guess if you learned it started before you met her, you would probably say...
...”carry on bro, what’s mine is yours. Just make sure you use a condom and keep the sheets clean”.

Reports emerging that his girlfriend had signed a lease for a new flat and was planning to leave him before his arrest for allegedly attacking her and another woman.
I just have a feeling Giggsy is being stitched here. The bints are a devious lot.

Just because she was leaving doesn't mean she was trying to stitch him up could easily be a case she wanted out of the relationship as it wasn't working for her.

Let the CPS decide on it they're the ones who'll have the evidence and decide if there's enough to press charges as it stands he's just been called for an interview so if his story stacks up he's got nothing to worry about.

Not fair to judge a man before the courts but they tend not to press forward with these sort of cases unless their is very strong evidence.

If he is found guilty that’s him finished in football and will create a problem for the other class of 92 lads and the brand they’ve built.

A man can make mistakes but there’s a real pattern of shocking behaviour around Giggs attitude towards women.

The guy was my hero growing up he was the reason I got into Utd.

One of my favourite players such a shame he will be tarnished over this like not being nominated for the PL ball of fame having won more PLs then anyone

The jury failed to reach a verdict on the 3 charges against him.

There may be a retrial but it won't be for 12 months.

1 juror was taken ill during deliberations so with 11 remaining jurors 7 females and 4 males the judge informed them they could give a majority ruling if 10 jurors voted the same way it didn't need to be unanimous.

Today after 23 hours of deliberation the jury returned saying they had not reached a majority verdict and did not feel that more time would result in a majority verdict being reached.

What did Neville say, not sure why nobody is saying if it was comment on twitter, it must be out there.

He posted on his Instagram page on the first day of the trial with the caption "A thought for the week"

TRUTH.ALWAYS.WINS.

Unfortunately....
Liars get their turns first.

He says the post was directed at the Man Utd owners and had nothing to do with the trial it was posted on the 8th August the day after the Brighton game and is still on his page.

Hmmmm, not sure his defence of saying it was directed at the Glazers actually works

It certainly leaves things open to interpretation given his close relationship to Giggs but he doesn't mention the case in anyway in his post so how can the courts say 100% that it was about the time.

The day before he'd absolute ripped into the Man Utd owners on Sky after that defeat to Brighton.

Feels like something they have to refer but I'd be surprised if it went anywhere.

Unfortunately....
Liars get their turns first.

this makes no sense for the Glazers.

We all know what he meant, I guess as you say, difficult to prove.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back