Ronald Koeman at Everton 2016/17

Such an odd decision by him. Southampton have been the better team over the last few years so I don't understand this. I know that Everton have new wealthy backers but it's an odd one.

And I'm sorry to say, my dads a Soton fan and I've always had them as my second team and I hope he does badly. Shouldn't be leaving the Saints in the first place. Hope they get a cracking manager who takes them to the next level.

It's a real strange one but guess a new backer means moolah aplenty, and suppose money talks. No doubts Saints will get a good man in, I've heard Frank De Boer and he will be a man who nurtures the young talent there. Overall think they would face a more certain future than Koeman with Everton. But Everton do have some talent and think some of the young guys in their youth teams have serious talent too, so those types of things could have swayed Koeman.

It's a real strange one but guess a new backer means moolah aplenty, and suppose money talks. No doubts Saints will get a good man in, I've heard Frank De Boer and he will be a man who nurtures the young talent there. Overall think they would face a more certain future than Koeman with Everton. But Everton do have some talent and think some of the young guys in their youth teams have serious talent too, so those types of things could have swayed Koeman.

The only thing I can imagine is he feels he's reached his limit at Southampton? And that Everton is a big team who just haven't really lived up to that recently? I hope Soton get in a manager like De Boer who pushes them on again. They are a great club with great principles who give youth a chance and hire managers who fit that philosophy! United could learn a thing or two there.

New arrivals: Yannick Bolasie, Ashley Williams, Maarten Stekelenburg, Bassala Sambou, Chris Renshaw, Idrissa Gueye.

Premier League: Everton 3-1 Middlesbrough - 17th September 2016

Played 5
Wins 4
Draws 1
Defeats 0

Premier League: Bournemouth 1-0 Everton - 24th September 2016

Played 6
Wins 4
Draws 1
Defeats 1

Premier League: Burnley 2-1 Everton - 22nd October 2016

Played 9
Wins 4
Draws 3
Defeats 2

If you've not got the Everton vs Liecester game on switch it on.

Everton took the lead in the first minute. Leicester equalise in the fourth minute and then Leicester took the lead in the tenth minute! Cracking tempo and openness to the game

If you've not got the Everton vs Liecester game on switch it on.

Everton took the lead in the first minute. Leicester equalise in the fourth minute and then Leicester took the lead in the tenth minute! Cracking tempo and openness to the game

Just turned it on as Everton equalise.

Leicester get thumped before a CL game... the trend continues

Premier League: Everton 3-1 Burnley - 15th April 2017

Played 33
Wins 16
Draws 9
Defeats 8

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back