Rate the last film you watched

Jackass Forever

If you're a fan of them you'll like it age and a hard living lifestyle has certainly taken it's toll on these boys.

Watched 'Last Seen Alive' last night and it was, probably the worst film i've ever seen and i've seen some bad uns, the only reason I watched till the end was to see if it got any worse, and it did.

Think Gerard Butler should stick to buffing up and shouting at those pesky Persians in the future because he can't act to save his life, unless he was scripted to be a fecking buffoon who couldn't string a sentence together. Lovely selection of accents though!

And why so many Woman have the hots for him is beyond me.

Right i'm off to watch The Green Mile, a proper film, hankies at the ready.

I watched Guy Ritchie's The Covenant on Amazon Prime last night and really enjoyed it. give it an 8/10

Has anyone watched the second Avatar? Over three hours seems a big commitment if it’s rubbish

I saw the first, so won't watch the second haha

I forgot about this thread, I've been home alone since Friday, and I've watched a film a night, all rubbish

never seen Black mirror, not a film I know! so I might start that, but I'll start with this new series.

Started watching Black Mirror from the start the other night, watching the first two episodes. It's a good watch but it's very weird.

Watched Air the Nike story about signing Micheal Jordan, worth a watch.

Has anyone watched the second Avatar? Over three hours seems a big commitment if it’s rubbish
Definitely worth a watch. Watched it at the cinema and in 3D the visuals are stunning.

Very good storyline as well. A long film granted but worth it for me.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back