Rate the last film you watched

12 Years A Slave 3/10

That really wasn't entertaining.

Frozen 6/10
The next 3 days 7/10

The new Purge 8/10- good for the type of film it is and better than the first one

The new planet of the apes 6/10 - is was a bit boring

Finally got around to watching Whiplash. Unbelievably good. JK Simmons - what a performance. 10/10.

Dunkirk 6/10

I can't seriously remember the last time I watched a really, really good film. Years ago. Box sets seem to be the better option these days. Currently watching Power and its brilliant.

anything with Sam Rockwell is normally very good, so I want to see three Billboards. 7 psychopaths is old with him but good.
Ages ago, I saw a trailer for Inherent Vice and it looked brilliant. I waited ages for it to get to DVD, but then I read the book about three weeks before and it put me off :) so I didn't watch it in the end.

I watched Eye in The Sky last night. Decent enough film worth a watch. Is on Netflix. 6/10

I watched Eye in The Sky last night. Decent enough film worth a watch. Is on Netflix. 6/10
Yeah watched that the other night too, well worth a watch.

Saw Logan also last week, very different to the X-Men films and good to focus on Wolverine on the days after the X-Men. Would definitely give it a solid 8.

I hear a lot of people say that but I thought series 4 5 and 6 were excellent. Just Series 3 that let it down.

The one in Berlin is where it started diving for me. I watched all of it, I gave up half way through the next series when Quinn was a bit of a junkie.

To be fair it did go a bit off the rails in season 2 but was still ok. Season 1 was absolutely outstanding! I just thought after (not giving anything away to those that haven't watched it) what happened at the very end of season 2, season 3 just wouldn't be the same so I didn't have the inclination to watch any more.

I thought I posted this, I saw the Avengers a few weeks ago, really good 9/10 I don't normally like films like that.

Want to see Deadpool 2 but want to watch the first one first.

An old thread but I couldn't find a more re cent one for this.
Last night on Prime I watched The Professor And The Madman. Only one word for it, Excellent!

Once upon a time in hollywood

2/10

Story is an absolute 0/10 the first 2 hours of the film are essentially pointless but it looks good captures the time well which gets it a few points.

Once upon a time in hollywood

2/10

Story is an absolute 0/10 the first 2 hours of the film are essentially pointless but it looks good captures the time well which gets it a few points.
I can’t decide whether to watch this on not. People seem to either love or hate it.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back