Raphael Varane 2019

Sideshow Bob

Varane wants to leave Madrid this summer, according to El Chiringuito.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pretty reliable source so I’ve heard but hey the same was said about Ramos a couple of years ago and that rumbled on all summer.

It would take a monster offer but he’s the sort of guy that we should be all over even if it’s for a massive fee. I think he would add world class talent to our defence and could have the same impact as Van Dijk has for Liverpool.

Still stinks of new contract to me.

Zidane has come out and said the player is happy and he cannot see a future without him. Think this ones a non-starter.

Thats what Ole said about Pogba :-D

never say never. The article I read said Varane hadn't actually made his mind up, but feels 4 CL and 2 championships he's kind of done with Madrid. And needs a new challange. And with a new era starting there it might be the best time to go.

So yeah, he'll probably stay.

Would love to get him in, but like the previous comments mention, it sounds like there might be a new contract appearing very shortly.

Said he wants to stay at Madrid... see you next summer Varane to Utd thread :cool:

There is always one that crops up every summer. Not surprised this is a non-starter!

Varane has replaced Sneijder, Gaitan and Godin who were consistently linked with.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back