Race For Top Four 2021/22

I mean Fred's probably the last player to be dogging for a lack of effort.

So what if he spends a load of money on roses for his wife on valentines he's got the money he should spend it if you don't want a glimpse into their "fake" reality don't follow them on instagram I don't follow many of the players on Instagram.

Funny how the tables turn as 12 months ago everyone was saying they were a likeable bunch of lads now they're all parasites and this was always going to be the reaction when Ole went they were next in line for the gunfire.

Sadly until you change the leaches at the top nothing below them will change businesses rot at the top this is where the culture is set.

I mean Fred's probably the last player to be dogging for a lack of effort.

So what if he spends a load of money on roses for his wife on valentines he's got the money he should spend it if you don't want a glimpse into their "fake" reality don't follow them on instagram I don't follow many of the players on Instagram.

Funny how the tables turn as 12 months ago everyone was saying they were a likeable bunch of lads now they're all parasites and this was always going to be the reaction when Ole went they were next in line for the gunfire.

Sadly until you change the leaches at the top nothing below them will change businesses rot at the top this is where the culture is set.
I did say Fred wasn't the best target but used him an example if you read the post

If you're part of squad that is competing, putting effort in, fighting for the badge, great, put your life all over instagram.

If you're part of a squad, that puts in zero effort, is slagging off your 4th manager, can't pass to a team mate, and clearly does not care about the club or the supporters then no, don't splash it all over the internet. In the same way Fergie wouldn't let players out being photo'd in bars after a loss. It's poor taste.

If you're on your 4th manager, and the same problems still exist, then the problem isn't the manager. Likewise, no one wants the board at the club. But they are paying these players, good money, to play football. Not in fight, leak stories, slag off management.

But they've clearly hired bad characters and when you see the clubs owners taking the piss drawing down loads of money for themselves no matter what results you put in.

You then don't play these players block their moves away from the club they get annoyed and start acting out this is why when under previous regimes once players said they wanted to go and were unhappy they were gone.

As for instagram and any social media what they put on it shouldn't be dependant on results or performance they are showing you their lives off the pitch personally I pay no attention to it as it's a false reality. The world has changed now social media is how the players communicate with the supporters and it's a big part of their image it's the same with all players at all clubs.

They shouldn't be going off to the press crying and those who have should be frozen out then booted out and the club will know who's been saying what.

I mean if you look at it... United have players like Cavani who ask for extra time off after an international game. Sorry what Edison? You don't want to give everything for the cause?

I mean if you look at it... United have players like Cavani who ask for extra time off after an international game. Sorry what Edison? You don't want to give everything for the cause?

The club could just say no if you don't ask you don't get in life.

Flip this on it's head he's spent 18 months "trapped" in the UK due to Covid rules hasn't seen his family back home in that time and it's having an impact on him.

He missed a game we'd never have played him in anyway.

It's not a good thing and his niggling injuries are more of a problem.

you could look at it that way. But I want commited players.

None of these players show that. Or few. Like I say, pretty much dislike all of them (as players). I wouldn't care less if most of them left.

I think this is the first time in 50 years that united are playing and I don't care.

you could look at it that way. But I want commited players.

None of these players show that. Or few. Like I say, pretty much dislike all of them (as players). I wouldn't care less if most of them left.

I think this is the first time in 50 years that united are playing and I don't care.

Last 6 months under LVG in the league I wasn't bothered and it was the same last 6 months under Jose everyone downed tools and waiting for the manager to be sacked.

These situations are partly caused by the club not making quick decisions to fix things.

I do find it pretty outrageous that they are waiting for the end of the season to get their next manager. And let's be honest we know United are going to hire Poch.

I don't think it will be Poch. I think we'll be after Ten Haag or Hassenhutl.

Our next full-time Manager will be Brendan Rodgers, and you can put money on it.

Not happy about it but hey. And he'll get my full backing until .....

The two IDFD mentioned would do me.

A huge clear out of players to go with it.

I'm hoping Ten Hag could get De Ligt and De Jong. Get Donny back and have the bones of his nice Ajax side.

I'd be gutted if it was Rodgers to be honest he stinks of another Moyes great manager for clubs chasing Europa League football but he's not a manager who can challenge for titles in the Premier League. I think he'd be a really poor choice for us and like Rafa at Everton he'd really struggle to get the fans on side as he's ex Liverpool. I do think he's a good manager he's just not the man for us.

It'll be Poch or Ten Haag according to most reports Rangnick seems to be pushing more towards Ten Haag if you pay attention to the rumour mill but Poch remains a long term favourite of others within the club.

If you change your manager mid season unless a top manager is already available you will get stuck with an interim guy these days.

Let's hope there's enough momentum there to drive the club into 4th spot so at least the new manager can rebuild with a bigger transfer budget. Only problem is if we are in Champions League we will need a bigger squad.

The only two clubs in Britain that even get close(and it's not really that close) to being as big as Manchester United are Celtic and Liverpool, and the fact Rodgers has Managed both to a decent level ticks a lot of boxes for the decision makers at Old Trafford and rightly so.

Wouldn't be my choice, the Liverpool connections and having such a punchable face go against him for starters, but having endured Mourinho's time at the club he'd at least get my 100% backing from the off if he got the gig.

The only two clubs in Britain that even get close(and it's not really that close) to being as big as Manchester United are Celtic and Liverpool, and the fact Rodgers has Managed both to a decent level ticks a lot of boxes for the decision makers at Old Trafford and rightly so.

Wouldn't be my choice, the Liverpool connections and having such a punchable face go against him for starters, but having endured Mourinho's time at the club he'd at least get my 100% backing from the off if he got the gig.

Well I'm not going into the Celtic stuff they are not on a scale anywhere near Utd/Liverpool same way Rangers aren't and success in that league comes with a massive * next to it. Especially as Rodgers success at Celtic came at a time when Rangers were clawing their way back up the divisions after going bust.

His success at Liverpool was also 1 season where he finished second and probably blew the title he rode a wave bit like Leicester did in 2016 but he couldn't quite see it home and it quickly unravelled.

I think he's a good coach he leaves good building blocks behind but I don't think he should be anywhere near the Utd shortlist and I'd hope the people we now have wouldn't make the mistake of putting him in charge.

Well I'm not going into the Celtic stuff they are not on a scale anywhere near Utd/Liverpool same way Rangers aren't and success in that league comes with a massive * next to it. Especially as Rodgers success at Celtic came at a time when Rangers were clawing their way back up the divisions after going bust.

His success at Liverpool was also 1 season where he finished second and probably blew the title he rode a wave bit like Leicester did in 2016 but he couldn't quite see it home and it quickly unravelled.

I think he's a good coach he leaves good building blocks behind but I don't think he should be anywhere near the Utd shortlist and I'd hope the people we now have wouldn't make the mistake of putting him in charge.

He's won the FA Cup, and recently, what has everybodies 2nd favourite to be next Manager Poch ever won that Inspector Clouseau or his sidekick Cato wouldn't win with that squad in that League?

Can't believe i'm sticking up for Branton. LOL

West Ham drop more points at home to Newcastle,I think they’re out of it now.

Arsenal beat Brentford 2-1

Bad day for us with both Arsenal and Spurs winning and they both have 2 games in hand.

Bad day for us with both Arsenal and Spurs winning and they both have 2 games in hand.

yeah you can almost guarantee what is coming tomorrow now.

What, that after the game Spurs and Arsenal will have 3 games in hand?

Points on the board any day of the week.

I meant specifically today when your rivals win on Saturday you know what is coming on Saturday.

Things are still pretty much in our control if we do our job and win these sort of games.

I meant specifically today when your rivals win on Saturday you know what is coming on Saturday.

Things are still pretty much in our control if we do our job and win these sort of games.

Don't know if stats back it up but sometimes it's tougher playing before your rivals when you're trying to extend a points lead than playing after them, and that goes for all teams.

We were as likely to slip up today if we had a chance to take advantage of them if they had slipped up yesterday.

Don't know if stats back it up but sometimes it's tougher playing before your rivals when you're trying to extend a points lead than playing after them, and that goes for all teams.

We were as likely to slip up today if we had a chance to take advantage of them if they had slipped up yesterday.

I dunno I’d always rather play first.

To me it feels like when you play first you then normally see your rivals slip up after and think damn we missed a chance and when you play last after they’ve all won you feel the extra pressure and drop points.

Top teams don’t let trivial stuff like this bother them though let’s hope the boys turn up today and get the job done.

I dunno I’d always rather play first.

To me it feels like when you play first you then normally see your rivals slip up after and think damn we missed a chance and when you play last after they’ve all won you feel the extra pressure and drop points.

Top teams don’t let trivial stuff like this bother them though let’s hope the boys turn up today and get the job done.

I'd rather us play first, win, and the lads put their feet up, but i've seen us mess it up either way and with far better teams than we currently have.

Think there's more pressure on Leeds with Burnley and Watford winning yesterday.

Be right, I hope.

Wolves have really crept into the race.

Currently 2-1 up at home to Leicester if they hold on they’ll be 6 behind Utd with 2 in hand.

Still the outsider in the race but snuck into the race in the last few weeks with a great run of form.

Maybe i'm just getting old but i'm struggling after getting p*ssed watching United play then trying to concentrate on the Wolves v Leicester game that follows it. C'mon Leicester, hic

Still don't think there is any way we get 4th

Two teams go above us, and one goes level if they win their games in hand. And we have a tricky patch coming up. City, Liverpool and Spurs.

One of the games in hand that Spurs/Arsenal have is against each other so both teams can't really hurt us in that game.

Beat Watford at the weekend and I'd say we are probably the favourites but we have to pick up some points through our tricky run of matches.

That Liverpool match probably ends up being moved if Liverpool go through in the next round of the cup.

Next month we play both Arsenal and Spurs so if we can take 4 points from those two games I think we'll be right in it.

It would almost be worth missing out on T4 just to see what the internet meltdown would be like, it would be comedy gold.

It would almost be worth missing out on T4 just to see what the internet meltdown would be like, it would be comedy gold.

Not sure why there would be a meltdown it's a regular occurence now.

Think this would be the 5th time in 9 years.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back