Qatar 2022 schedule announced

jsp

Top Poster Of Month

First game scheduled for 21st November 2022 final scheduled for 18th December 2022

Group stages will see 4 games a day

UK kick off times

3pm
6pm
9pm
12am

Wouldn't it be nice if this tournament actually happens. I went to Moscow 2018 and we all said Qatar would be unbearable, but now I am wishing it takes place.

Wouldn't it be nice if this tournament actually happens. I went to Moscow 2018 and we all said Qatar would be unbearable, but now I am wishing it takes place.

Nah take it off them the whole things a joke pretty much everyone who voted for it to go there is banned from football due to corruption.

So many games will be played in half full stadiums, very few fans will travel, it messes with all the football calendars it’s beyond a joke that they were awarded that tournament.

First game scheduled for 21st November 2022 final scheduled for 18th December 2022

Group stages will see 4 games a day

UK kick off times

3pm
6pm
9pm
12am

You got me excited but those time’s are wrong. It’s 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 7pm

My bad worked the wrong way from the local time and didn’t factor in the clocks changing.

A World Cup in winter feels so walking out of pubs into darkness and freezing temperatures rather than warm sunny nights.

England could have some team by the time this one actually arrives.

My bad worked the wrong way from the local time and didn’t factor in the clocks changing.

A World Cup in winter feels so walking out of pubs into darkness and freezing temperatures rather than warm sunny nights.

England could have some team by the time this one actually arrives.
Yes, you have a problem with times

Nah take it off them the whole things a joke pretty much everyone who voted for it to go there is banned from football due to corruption.

So many games will be played in half full stadiums, very few fans will travel, it messes with all the football calendars it’s beyond a joke that they were awarded that tournament.
Oh yeah, make no mistake, it will be a disaster, but maybe not as much of a disaster as having no world football because Covid continues to rage.

This Qatar WC has been a farce from start to finish! on so many levels. It's as ridiculous as the Man City ban being overturned. The corruption stinks.

I hope they take it off them and move it somewhere sensible and at the right time of the year.

So after the World Cup the players are getting a minimum 1 week off before returning to club football?

They're going to be shattered plenty of the players who were at the Euro's this summer still don't look the same been a busy few years for the top pro's.

The next euro's will only be 18 months after the world cup I wonder if we might see a lot of players call it a day with the international game after this world cup.

Having a world cup in the winter is going to feel so weird.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back