Sideshow Bob

150px-West_Ham_United_FC_logo.svg.png
V
220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Monday, 2nd January 2017
Premier League
London Stadium
17:15 GMT

Changes? Rojo and Jones back in for Bailly and Blind or Smalling. Carrick back in for Fellaini hopefully. Not sure how we can change the front 3 after today. I'd love to see Rashford given a chance with Ibra rested though.

Traveling squad (according to the MEN): De Gea, Romero, Johnstone, Fosu-Mensah, Valencia, Darmian, Smalling, Jones, Rojo, Herrera, Carrick, Pogba, Fellaini, Young, Mata, Lingard, Mkhitaryan, Martial, Ibrahimovic, Rashford.

Traveling squad (according to the MEN): De Gea, Romero, Johnstone, Fosu-Mensah, Valencia, Darmian, Smalling, Jones, Rojo, Herrera, Carrick, Pogba, Fellaini, Young, Mata, Lingard, Mkhitaryan, Martial, Ibrahimovic, Rashford.
Might be a stupid question... But where's Rooney?

Team v West Ham: De Gea; Valencia, Jones, Rojo, Darmian; Herrera, Carrick, Pogba; Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic, Lingard.
Subs: Romero, Smalling, Fellaini, Young, Mata, Martial, Rashford.

I'd like to see Martial come on for Lingard before half time. That's not a slight on Lingard. Martial would be more direct and is likely to stay wide.

They need to start using their brains in this game. We are giving ourselves very little width against 10 men. We might get away with it on the right with valencia but no chance on the left with darmian.

How did we not score then?

I have no idea...

To be honest the sending off could work against us here because they will sit very deep as they have but they have pace on the break.

Think the red card was a touch harsh. Don't get me wrong I can see why he was sent off but a second either way and that could have been Jones that got their second.

I don't think it was a red but it was a yellow and some if you know what I mean. Both feet off the floor and nowhere near the ball. That said I would have been upset if we had got à red for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back