Sideshow Bob

220px-Stoke_City_FC.svg.png
V
220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Saturday, 9th September 2017
Premier League
bet365 Stadium
17:30 BST

Assuming everyone comes back healthy I'd stick with the same starting XI from Leicester. Rashford, Herrera & Fellaini off the bench if we need them.

So would I. Did I see that right last night that Rashford had his leg strapped up on the bench?

Prediction for score?
I think 2-0 Utd. Rashford and Lukaku.

Team: De Gea, Valencia, Bailly, Jones, Darmian, Matic, Pogba, Herrera, Mkhitaryan, Rashford, Lukaku.
Subs: Romero, Blind, Smalling, Carrick, Mata, Lingard, Martial.

A little surprised to see Mata out but he hasn't been playing that well and no surprise to see him for for the 3 in midfield away from home.

Fellaini not even on the bench.

Bailly caught napping twice on that goal.

1-1 rashford. Pogba heads it on to Rashford who knew nothing about it.

Been playing alright but very tough to create anything vs Stoke.

Our set pieces have been awful I know he's a big lad but surely Pogba must put in a better ball than these lads?

Been embarrassing today, I know Stoke are land of the giants but if you don't put a good ball in you've got no chance. First time we put it in first time we scored.

Darmian & Herrera poor first half, Darmian gives us nothing going forward and Herrera started very badly but improved as the 1/2 went on.

How many times has Valencia got in and not delivered a decent cross? Diouf gets in once and puts in a Roberto Carlos delivery.

He played a brilliant one two with Lukaku and stuck a rubbish cross in for Rashford. Pogba was standing free on the penalty spot.

He's put in one or two poor crosses but he's also put in a couple of good crosses.

I think Valencia's crossing is always a bit iffy but he is such an outlet on that right side

Jones totally flat footed lost the ball and the man

Not sure what we can do to change this one.

Mata for Herrera
Martial for Rashford

Subs make sense but we have nothing down the left now.

Feels like there is 1 more goal in this one could go either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back