Premier League 2022/23: Man Utd vs Liverpool - Mon 22nd Aug - 20:00 KO

Talksport really are the worst was happy to see Klopp call out Agbonlahor the other day you can’t have bang average players like him and O’Hara going around calling out top players over their attitudes. If you are going to have the exclusive radio rights to the games cover them professionally leave the banter for another day.

Everything Murphy said as banter could easily be said about Liverpool‘s fan base and I’ve been to their stadium and while it might have got a bit bigger in recent years it’s still smaller than ours and has all the same issues ours does.

At last, we are playing with passion and intent

Sounds like Elanga should have scored

Yes! Murphy eating his words. Sounds like we're playing brilliant, as a team, fighting

Brilliant from Sancho ice cold.

Great start can we push and get the second.

How's Milner not been carded yet?

Bruno is having a great game.

Good to get to half time we saw off wave after wave of attack there.

I wonder if ETH might refresh the midfield a little with Fred on for Eriksen now we have the lead he’s struggling to track the runs in behind him and without the ball he can’t really hurt them.

That is the best 45 minutes Dalot has had in a Utd shirt he’s got stuck right into their danger man but he’s going to have to be a lot more careful second half now he’s on a yellow.

Substitutes are going to quite important, we aren’t used to this pressing game and you could see a few of our players blowing towards the end of that half.

Whatever the result we have been brilliant so far and have shown an intensity and hunger we’ve been lacking for a good while.

There will be more of this to come second half Liverpool will put the squeeze on.

Utd have to find a way of getting up the pitch and making something stick.

They haven’t got to much on the bench with their injuries.

Martial looks to be coming on at half time not sure who for my guess would be Elanga with Rashford going wide.

Pearce was saying Rashford looked a bit tired as the half finished. So maybe it's him

Edit
Just said Elanga

Hmmm.

Currently sounding like we might not get the 3 points here

Get back to first 20 United. Come on lads

Bruno and Sancho are both giving this everything. Both making tackles they shouldn't be getting to.

Rashford put a good shift in on his own first half TAA is on a booking can he get in behind him second half.

Liverpool have flown out the traps but we aren’t helping ourselves with sloppy play we need to find a way slow the tempo in the game.

People who've been hammering Bruno Rashford and Sancho are being shut up here.

Great finish by Rashford he deserved that goal.

Eriksen needs to come off he looks knackered

Isn’t there a margin for error built in on the offsides now with VAR? Close calls like that depends on which frame you choose.

By the eye he looked just off.

Hopefully we can see this out.

Fred on for Sancho

Looks like Bruno has gone wide right with Eriksen moving into the number 10 spot.

I expect the kitchen sink is about to be chucked our way.

Sancho played really well super cool finish on the goal and put the hard yards in defensively chasing Back with Robertson.

Bruno booked for diving silly boy

So Martinez sounds like he's having a cracker. Is this because of Varane, no target CF or just everyone is playing better?

So Martinez sounds like he's having a cracker. Is this because of Varane, no target CF or just everyone is playing better?

Hes not been bad both the games before hand. Just people wanted to find a reason to rant.

The manager took him off after 45.

Anyway, clearly playing much better. I wonder if it's Varane.

Squeaky bum time

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back