Premier League 2022/23: Man Utd vs Liverpool - Mon 22nd Aug - 20:00 KO

LLiverpool took longer arguing about it than they would if they let Sancho walk it back.

Do they not realise we would just walk back anyway. Get Eriksen off the pitch.

5 minutes added time can find a way to get it in there half and kill some time

This is definitely a changing of the guard. Shaw and Maguire aren’t getting back in this side for a while.

Casemiro to come! Finally some positivity!

A fantastic team performance had to cling on against a top side but they dug in threw their bodies in to block shots, chased every ball and played as a team for the first time in ages.

We have now seen they can work hard off the ball that is now required every game it is the minimum and add the quality with the ball.

My meeting in the morning with a Liverpool fan doesn’t sound so bad anymore.

Yes, this effort is a must

My WhatsApp group is me, a Liverpool fan and an arsenal fan.

Who'd have thought they'd be top!

It is important to continue this momentum now. Got to keep up the same energy and intensity in game after game.

Oh shit we just deservedly beat our biggest rivals, what can I moan about now, it's just not fair.

20 times, 20 times, Man Utd, 20 times 20 times I say ....

Guys I said before game that Malacia would have a good game and boy did he....contender for MoM the way he got into Salah....luke Shaw is a goner

De Gea 6

Dalot 8
Varane 7
Lisandro 8
Malacia 8

McTom 8
Eriksen 7

Sancho 7
Bruno 7
Elanga 8

Rashford 8

EtH 8¾

Does the Bruno hate stop now? Turned up offensively. Defensively. Done everything.

Bruno was motm not sure what any of you watched.

Rashford, Sancho and Bruno shut a lot of people up today. That's how good they are. Now time to show it every week.

I'm sorry IDFD, you're normally a quality poster.

But have you seen us? We're bottom. We are not better than palace or Fulham, we are terrible.

Also he's got 8 days! He's had 3 months. Don't think 8 days is going to change much. First half, Palace rode their luck, didn't see 2nd

Liverpool will hammer us.

I'm owed an apology. ;)

Yup, don't know why they didn't put effort in during the first two games.
I've always said, don't mind if we lose, as long as we fight.
Let's hope it's more of the same Saturday.

PS, we only won because Maguire was dropped :D:p;)

Yup, don't know why they didn't put effort in during the first two games.
I've always said, don't mind if we lose, as long as we fight.
Let's hope it's more of the same Saturday.

PS, we only won because Maguire was dropped :D:p;)

Actually agree with the last sentence. Martinez was fantastic today. Can we drop the idea he's already a failure?

Loved every minute of the match. The atmosphere was quality.

Crowd sounded bouncing. Was there anyone that walked out for the protest?

Heard Liverpool fans were singing you're supposed to be outside before Sancho shut them up!

United used TAA as the weak spot today. Obviously something highlighted by ETH pre match and he was awful.

What was pleasing last night was the fact the score line flattered Liverpool in the end. Sure it got a little tetchy at the end but we should have been out of sight in the second half.

Could be difficult for Southgate, TTA and Maguire from last night.

And maybe Sancho and Rashford can fight their way back in.

Crowd sounded bouncing. Was there anyone that walked out for the protest?

Heard Liverpool fans were singing you're supposed to be outside before Sancho shut them up!

I don't think the walk out was ever part of the organised protest it was just fans online.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back