Premier League 2022/23: Man Utd vs Crystal Palace ~ Sat 4th Feb 3pm KO

The other angle makes it look less of a red but you won’t win an appeal as within the rules the ref can give a red card for that.

VAR don’t have every camera angle available to them to check which is likely why the MOTD angle wasn’t shown to the ref by the VAR.

Where I struggle on this one is why wasn’t Ayew also pulled by VAR and reviewed.

I think on the pitch dishing out a couple of yellow cards to each team sorts it all out.

That would have been too much like common sense.

Here goes nothing:

England
Scotland
Northern Ireland
Wales
Republic of Ireland
Australia
Brazil
Spain
Ivory Coast
USA
France
Portugal
Bulgaria
Norway
Netherlands
Sweden
Uruguay
Argentina
Senegal
Cameroon
China
Slovakia
Denmark
Colombia
South Africa
Chile
Mexico
Nigeria
Yugoslavia
Japan
Russia
Czech Republic
Poland
Italy
Angola
Serbia
Armenia
Belgium
South Korea
Austria
Germany
Ecuador
T & T

I thank you.

thumbnail-audience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

And Countries that have had a Manchester United player represent them must be nearer 50.

When I first saw the Red card I thought it surf him right, but now with the new images I think if United are bold with the appeal the Red card will simply vanish.
It clearly proves that VAR isn't a detergent, sorry I mean deterrent

Hands up if you read my magnificent post(#72)hoping to point out that i'd named one or more countries twice?

It would have been so much easier to check if i'd done it continent by continent, and not as they came into my head.

Kinnell, you'd think i'd asked you all to admit to having the smallest willy in your street :rolleyes:

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back