Premier League 2022/23: Man Utd vs Arsenal ~ Sun 4th Sep 4.30pm KO

The key moments went our way the disallowed goal was a huge moment not sure how the ref missed that foul in real time an obvious foul.

Utd were ruthless on the break and showed great character to hit straight back after they equalised at that point the gare seemed to be going one way.

Maguire came on at a tough point in the game he had to make a tactical fouled after Casemiro got caught on the ball but he made some good tackles not sure why everyone is making a big deal over the foul it was something any defender would have done. Good example see Varane vs Liverpool he got caught one vs one with space in behind against Diaz and took the yellow.

I still can't believe how much Arteta panicked at 2-1 yesterday when they were the dominant team in that phase of the game.

Think the problem Arteta had was Zinchenko and Odegaard weren't fully fit for the game he probably pushed them further than he'd wanted to by keeping them on until the 70th minute so he knew he needed to make those subs.

So rather than split the subs with two stoppages he just went gung-ho early and it backfired big time.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Overlap special

I like that someone had a pop at Carragher over his piece on Martinez after 2 games he back tracked a bit on it but he's still not totally letting it go.

I think even he realises he might have jumped in a bit to quickly on that one.

I like that someone had a pop at Carragher over his piece on Martinez after 2 games he back tracked a bit on it but he's still not totally letting it go.

I think even he realises he might have jumped in a bit to quickly on that one.
The only thing he lets go of easily is phlegm..

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back