Premier League 2022/23: Man Utd vs Arsenal ~ Sun 4th Sep 4.30pm KO

Every member of the studio said it wasn't a foul except for Keane and who said it was soft and Eriksen was weak.

Hasselbaink has no need to be bias either way.

Every member of the studio said it wasn't a foul except for Keane and who said it was soft and Eriksen was weak.

Hasselbaink has no need to be bias either way.
To be fair Paul Merson hates United with a passion.

I don’t think it’s any doubt Eriksen was a little slow but at the end of the day it was a foul.

Everyone on the radio says it was foul. And they called it before VAR got involved.

Also the foul that should have been a booking on Bruno was a bad first touch. And a Bruno backheel nearly led to a goal.

If you're going to be critical, do it for all players

It was a foul, that's that

Table looks good at the moment considering first two games

To be fair Paul Merson hates United with a passion.

I don’t think it’s any doubt Eriksen was a little slow but at the end of the day it was a foul.

As I said Hasselbaink has no need to be bias. So me saying Eriksen was weak and we were fortunate isn't some needless bashing of Eriksen it's what I saw happen.

At the end of the day, Eriksen does not go down without any contact from Odegaard, a knee to the thigh/leg and a push with his hands. Soft it may have been but definitely a foul. If it was in the area, all three pundits would have agreed it would be a penalty no matter how soft.

Everyone on the radio says it was foul. And they called it before VAR got involved.

Also the foul that should have been a booking on Bruno was a bad first touch. And a Bruno backheel nearly led to a goal.

If you're going to be critical, do it for all players

It was a foul, that's that

Table looks good at the moment considering first two games

I urge you to do the same. Talking up Eriksens performances this season for being average if Bruno puts in the same performance you're criticising him. It's a two way street.

It wasn't a foul. We got lucky.

Those things aren't mutually exclusive. Yes, Eriksen was weak and slow on the ball, but it was still a foul in today's game. There's no doubt about that. It's the kind of continental foul that was called in the CL but not the PL for years.

We rode our luck and were second best for the middle chunk of that half, but once again, one move of magic finished off by Antony. Who, by the way, is going to be mint for us.

Another half of anonymity by Rashford until he pops up and gets involved in a goal.

We definitely need to isolate Saliba who has been booked, a little bit more in the second half.

I've not criticized Bruno, think he's getting back to his old form. And no arm waving . Not bigged up Eriksen, I just think the midfield looks better with him in there than McFred
Since the Liverpool game I've not criticized or bigged anyone, the team looks much better

I urge you to do the same. Talking up Eriksens performances this season for being average if Bruno puts in the same performance you're criticising him. It's a two way street.

It wasn't a foul. We got lucky.
We're not talking up his performance, just saying it was a foul. Also, his pass to Bruno for the goal was brilliant.

Sambi could have walked for that foul on Bruno. How they've not even got VAR to have a look is ridiculous. Xhaka should have been booked for his reaction to Antony's goal. And Saka should have been booked for diving.

Martinez should have been booked second minute on Jesus.

Refs has a shocker.

Jesus is looking like a great signing, bright start to this half

Shocked at that change. Thought Casemiro would be our first sub.

We got no midfield tho they just keep getting to our 18 yard box unchallenged time for Cas

We can't play in the second half becoming a common theme.

Whose the idiot that played the ball out?

Get Casemiro on this pitch before this CM pairing cost us a draw.

Strange taking Antony off for Ronaldo considering he could feed Ronaldo

ETH needs to hurry up with this sub or the game is gone. We need help in there.

On the radio they're bigging Eriksen, looked before he got the ball and sweet pass to Bruno. They did say Bruno did the same

It's all opinions.

Nice from Rashford though, getting good at those

The ball from Bruno is one of the best through balls you'll see this season.

The radio are always going to overhype anything Eriksen does. Tyler himself just said 'Its so nice to watch Eriksen playing football again as long as he's given time he's can still hurt you'

But his roll in both goals has been excellent he's just a liability defensively in that position. But it's not his position.

Great pass by Eriksen, but that through ball by Bruno.......ridiculously good.

Bruno gets a fair amount of through balls wrong but when he gets it right, it’s a joy to watch.

That's another ridiculous ball from Bruno.

Cold blooded from Eriksen.

Same 3 again.

The gooner in the WhatsApp group has said spurs c*** three times. So I guess Eriksen is doing alright :D

Great team at the moment, let's hope Martinez and Radhford aren't too bad

Don't think either are injured. Martinez a knock.

Rashford tactical.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back