Premier League 2022/23: Brentford vs Man Utd - Sat 13th Aug - 17:30 KO

Eriksen has been bloody woeful the worst player on the pitch bar De Gea. I'm not going to ignore it to please you.

Pathetic that you're blinkered to him being at fault for the second goal and then stropping about it. Something you'd be fuming at Bruno for.
This is a pure vendetta. There has been no effort or press from any of the outfield players and you focus on Eriksen. We could sub every single player.

We should have started weeks ago by selling these players

Glazers out

They've all been dire.

I was expecting so much more from a team coached by a guy who knows what he's doing. Either ETH has changed how he wants the team to play because he's scared of the players or he knows the players just aren't good enough and he's thinking he now needs three windows at least.

This is a pure vendetta. There has been no effort or press from any of the outfield players and you focus on Eriksen. We could sub every single player.

We could. And the first one should be getting Eriksen off the pitch. I urge everyone to rewatch his role and attitude for the second goal. He isn't and never had been a central midfielder.

Bruno has the same role and behaviour afterwards and people are on here slating him. Because it's not a Portuguese player we ignore the attitude problem?

We could. And the first one should be getting Eriksen off the pitch. I urge everyone to rewatch his role and attitude for the second goal. He isn't and never had been a central midfielder.

Bruno has the same role and behaviour afterwards and people are on here slating him. Because it's not a Portuguese player we ignore the attitude problem?
More like suicide pass from DdG.

I blame ETH for Eriksens performance he's never been a CM. But he should never have been signed either.

Tbh I just hope all those hounding out Ole remember how stupid it was.

The problem is deeper than the manager.

It's the owners fault, he had to play as false 9 last week, a cm this week. What a shower our squad is

Not really. Ole's not a top class manager and could never build a top class team. Keeping him on would have meant a continuing decline.

I will admit to thinking this squad is better than it is. I have to think I was wrong otherwise the only conclusion is ETH isn't up to the job.

Maybe time for ETH to turn to the youth.

Unfortunately most of our players are either poor players, in poor form or lack game intelligence. In one passage of play both Rashford and Dalot get beaten by a player as they don't even put a strong challenge. Another time Dalot has the ball outside the area with space and time, and I was screaming for him to take a few steps forward to get into the area to maybe draw a foul. Likewise Sancho for the fourth goal, should have been stronger and put his body in the way in their area at least.

Last word on DDG, it's no good just having a shot stopper. A keeper should command his area and have accurate distribution with his kicking and throwing.

If there was any quality or ability in this United squad it should have been on display today following the Brighton game...the fact they cannot or will not turn it on suggests they are as shit as we feared therefore the youth can be the only hope assuming we can't sign a whole new squad in the next 2 weeks

Damage limitation lookitat the subs. This team is dire. No fight. No style. Nothing. Didn't think it could get much worse.

Mark Chapmen, a through and through United fan, just said, ready for another 45 mins of Bruno throwing his arms around! The whole side is rotten.

I have no idea how we attract players to this.

Also, interesting to see Raya who has replaced DDG in the national side.

Seeing as Martinez won't be able to grow half a foot any time soon I do wonder how it goes for him from now on

Gary Neville describes Radsford as "ambling around"....another half arsed season from rashford then...and after all that talk of a new attitude pre season

Rashford and Sancho have offered nothing in the channels going forward or chasing back, so poor. Glad Elanga is on.

Malacia already our player of the match after 10 minutes.

Mark Chapmen, a through and through United fan, just said, ready for another 45 mins of Bruno throwing his arms around! The whole side is rotten.

I have no idea how we attract players to this.
It's laughable that Bruno gets criticised whilst others get excused. Bruno and Ronaldo were not the issue in that half and they weren't the ones stropping.

It's laughable that Bruno gets criticised whilst others get excused. Bruno and Ronaldo were not the issue in that half and they weren't the ones stropping.
You seriously have to stop this. Bruno and Eriksen have the same roles today and both have been equally poor.

You seriously have to stop this. Bruno and Eriksen have the same roles today and both have been equally poor.

And I responded to someone singling out Bruno. But you've not said a damn thing to him.

It's nonsense.

And I responded to someone singling out Bruno. But you've not said a damn thing to him.

It's nonsense.
I picked out (or chappers did) and I brought it up, because it's unfair for you to pick out Eriksen

The problems are beyond 1 player.

And as much as I like ETH, is he the right man for this shower

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back