Premier League 2021/22: Spurs vs Man Utd ~ Sat 30th Oct 17:30 KO

Because in that game vs Liverpool I felt we needed 3 in midfield I was never calling for him to be dropped for weeks it was one game.
And that's the thing. I don't think many, if any, United fans wanted Bruno dropped permanently. Just like with Maguire. But sometimes tactics and set ups dictate a change in personnel.

And that's the thing. I don't think many, if any, United fans wanted Bruno dropped permanently. Just like with Maguire. But sometimes tactics and set ups dictate a change in personnel.

To be fair I was asking for Pogba to start in that game and he didn’t exactly show his best in that game got robbed of the ball for the 5th goal and then sent off.

Makes you wonder why we didn’t see this formation last weekend.

To be fair I was asking for Pogba to start in that game and he didn’t exactly show his best in that game got robbed of the ball for the 5th goal and then sent off.

Makes you wonder why we didn’t see this formation last weekend.
Makes you wonder a lot of things. But hey I'm not going to go there. I don't need to and you guys should enjoy a very good victory here.

I think you'll find I've been saying this formation for weeks, so I should be manager :D

Sounds like a good response from the team.

But not to put a downer on it, Spurs have had no shots and sound awful.

But you can only play what's in front of you.

Makes you wonder a lot of things. But hey I'm not going to go there. I don't need to and you guys should enjoy a very good victory here.

Guess Varane being fit helped but can’t fill Telles, Dalot or Bailly with much confidence that none of them got a chance after Leicester and Atalanta.

Certainly seems to be a growing list of players that he’s just not interested in using.

Certainly seems to be a growing list of players that he’s just not interested in using.
And ultimately that's not good because he also clearly has some favourites.

But hey Rashford scores. A very good day.

Has Rashford really focused on his finishing? That's 3 really good finishes since he returned.

Always been good in the one vs ones great to have him back fully fit.

All today proved is the players haven't given up on him.

Spurs poor,Utd compact and actually looked interested which was nice
Varane back is massive he oozes quality
Maybe this formation is the way to go as it allows Ronnie a partner upfront
Just would like to see Fred dropped for an attacking player

Spurs poor,Utd compact and actually looked interested which was nice
Varane back is massive he oozes quality
Maybe this formation is the way to go as it allows Ronnie a partner upfront
Just would like to see Fred dropped for an attacking player

If we had an attacking player that worked as hard as Fred they would be in.

Spurs are a really poor side so not going to get to carried away.

This has to be the way in the next few weeks while we play decent sides.

I have to say... I know changes were needed and hey he's trying something different but that team? Blimey... All the attacking talent United have and that's the team? No width on the right for a start. And not many ways to get quality up to the front 2.

Yeah it's like he doesn't know what he's doing, or he's reigned to his fate and just give up.

Missed the first half, watched the second.

Both goals were well worked and finished very well.

We looked more solid, but still gave the ball away too often.

Spurs were awful.

Agree that Ole got all the big calls right today.

Ole could win the next 22 games and people would have a problem with it.

Spurs were poor today. Does anyone think they finish outside the top 6?

We destroyed a top 6 side today comfortably. Arguments were Ole couldn't adjust. But he did. And now we get more nonsense.

Also the Ronaldo goal that was offside. Best finish you'll see.

We destroyed a top 6 side today comfortably. Arguments were Ole couldn't adjust. But he did. And now we get more nonsense.
Yeah, Spurs will finish outside the top 6.

And what nonsense are you referring to?

Yup, Spurs will finish outside the top six.

We won, be happy.

Spurs won’t finish top 6 they look awful.

It was a great team performance something that’s been lacking in recent month it showed the players will still play for Ole and that he has got another way of playing by going back to the way he used to play big games prior to the pandemic.

Certainly think it’s a system worth using in the next 2 games to get results.

I rarely use social media. It’s a cesspit.
I am a glutton for punishment. I tend to run my eyes over Twitter quite a lot and end up really annoyed. I have been known to go on as Ole out and by the time I have looked at the level of disrespect towards him come away Ole in.

It’s all about who you follow I stay well clear of these celeb fan cam types on twitter as they feed on OTT reactions for attention.

The sort of idiots who were saying they wanted Utd to lose yesterday so Ole would be sacked.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back