Premier League 2021/22: Man Utd vs Watford ~ Sat 26th Feb 3pm KO

jsp

Top Poster Of Month
A rare Saturday 3pm home kick off for Ralf's reds.

We welcome Roy Hodgson's Watford who took a beating midweek off Palace and are looking doomed at the bottom of the table but they are still in the fight so they are going to look to come and frustrate Utd and look to expose us on the break with players like Sarr who is now back from injury/international duty.

These players really owe Watford one they embarrased us earlier in the season and it was the final nail in the Ole coffin so lets hope a bit of professional pride sees the reds out for revenge on Saturday. There's no midweek game this week and Arsenal's late win last night means the race for top 4 is really hotting up the pressure is on and with the fixtures to come this has to be 3 points.

Team news we don't know how serious McTominay's issue before the midweek game is and there's still no real news on what is going on with Cavani but Utd are looking a little bit light on numbers especially in attack it isn't really talked about but Greenwood's suspension has left us a man short up top. Cavani being MIA and Rashford's struggle for form isn't given Ralf many options in terms of who he picks.

DDG

Dalot Varane Maguire Shaw

Bruno Fred Pogba

Elanga Ronaldo Sancho

Confirmed McTominay and Cavani both out tomorrow.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Am at the Dorking game. Heard Bruno missed two sitters?

Terrible result sounds like we battered them just wasted our chances.

I think we ended up with three shots on target out of all that pressure. Desperately need a centre forward. When Ronaldo is not scoring he id offering nothing and atm does not look like scoring

We spent most of the match camped in their half. We created good chances but people shot instead of squaring for a tap in,?or dummies when they should have shot. We looked dominant but a combo of poor decisions and sloppiness was our undoing. Bruno, Ronaldo, Fred were dire. AWB had his best game in a long while. Rashford worse than useless. Varane and Lindelof were rock solid and I’d stick with that pairing.

A rare Saturday 3pm home kick off for Ralf's reds.

We welcome Roy Hodgson's Watford who took a beating midweek off Palace and are looking doomed at the bottom of the table but they are still in the fight so they are going to look to come and frustrate Utd and look to expose us on the break with players like Sarr who is now back from injury/international duty.

These players really owe Watford one they embarrased us earlier in the season and it was the final nail in the Ole coffin so lets hope a bit of professional pride sees the reds out for revenge on Saturday. There's no midweek game this week and Arsenal's late win last night means the race for top 4 is really hotting up the pressure is on and with the fixtures to come this has to be 3 points.

Team news we don't know how serious McTominay's issue before the midweek game is and there's still no real news on what is going on with Cavani but Utd are looking a little bit light on numbers especially in attack it isn't really talked about but Greenwood's suspension has left us a man short up top. Cavani being MIA and Rashford's struggle for form isn't given Ralf many options in terms of who he picks.

DDG

Dalot Varane Maguire Shaw

Bruno Fred Pogba

Elanga Ronaldo Sancho
Gutted. This is now our level. Home draw with Watford. What is going on?

Should have been 4 up at half time then lacked the mentality to carry on and win the game in the second half Rashford and Shaw came on and were awful Fred had a good game Pogba was Pogba and Ronnie was poor

I'm amazed you're all surprised.

Typical rubbish this season from this team and manager

Ronaldo having howler after howler and still gets picked. Because we have no other option. Because we thought Cavani and Ronaldo would do. Martial would offer more than Ronaldo. Hell I'd even give Rashford a go through the middle even on current form.

I'm amazed you're all surprised.

Typical rubbish this season from this team and manager

Ronaldo having howler after howler and still gets picked. Because we have no other option. Because we thought Cavani and Ronaldo would do. Martial would offer more than Ronaldo. Hell I'd even give Rashford a go through the middle even on current form.
martial offers absolutely zero and barely looked interested the last time he played for us. Ronaldo is not a No.9 and we should have known that

Ronaldo will still offer moments of brilliance even at 45 years of age, because he is technically brilliant, but the mobility aspect of his game has fallen of a cliff, and once his goal return dries up somewhat then that's when you have to ask the question.

I was just as caught up in the love in as many others were when he returned to OT, he is one of, if not the best player I have ever watched live, and I will tell my son the same in years to come.

But, we're at a point where we are about to embark on appointing a manager who will hopefully be there for a good length of time, and its clear that Ronaldo wont be there for much longer, its time to start thinking about life after Ronaldo.

I've only seen the 3 minute highlights from the game I couldn't stomach Match of the Day but to me the bigger missese were Bruno & Elanga.

Ronaldo hit the post with a snap shot wasn't a terrible miss, Bruno has got to pass that ball to Ronaldo. Ronaldo set him up nicely for a header which he should be hitting the target with.

Also, was Ronaldo fouled for a penalty not the one with Foster the only where a defender bundles into him?

In 5 games against the current bottom 3 we've had 2 wins, 2 draw and 1 defeat 8 points out of 15 available.

Ronaldo's form since Christmas has become a problem when he isn't scoring he isn't doing much else but at least he's available to play unlike that other veteran striker on big bucks.

It's not just his shooting, some of his decision making is wrong too. And some poor first touches.

The guy is finished we can all see it but unlike others he’s not gone in to hiding he’s still out there every game trying his best to help the team it just isn’t working.

Even average premier league defenders can handle him physically now the movement is still clever but he can’t beat anyone anymore unless it’s a 1 or 2 touch finish defenders can get back in to stop him.

The guy is finished we can all see it but unlike others he’s not gone in to hiding he’s still out there every game trying his best to help the team it just isn’t working.

Even average premier league defenders can handle him physically now the movement is still clever but he can’t beat anyone anymore unless it’s a 1 or 2 touch finish defenders can get back in to stop him.

You won't be saying that when he fires us to Champions League glory.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back