Premier League 2021/22: Man Utd vs Brentford ~ Mon 2nd May 8pm KO

Justin Cider

The last ever home match for several of the players tomorrow, and not before time for some, but possibly the first for 17yr old Kobbie Mainoo who is expected to be part of the 20 man matchday squad.

Can't see a win. Maybe another Ronaldo goal but that is all. The season need to end. We are all focused on the transfer.

Think it will be tough big game for Brentford players their first trip to old Trafford so can see them raising it.

just don’t see enough desire in this Utd squad right now apart from a few to many lads coasting to the end of the season/their Utd career.

not sure the kids will start but no issue with a few of them coming off the bench to get some minutes.

Doubt we’ll see any of the youngsters from the start as Hannibal, Garnacho and Fernandez started yesterday for the U23’s. Might be on the bench I guess.

Hopefully we can put on a show in our last home game but wouldn’t bet on it.

Cavani in the match day squad.

Hope they don’t play him rather see a youngster come on than him he’s been a joke this season.

Fred also in the squad would be good to see him back but guessing it’ll only be on the bench.

The Juan Mata/Nemanja Matic farewell tour continues both start tonight.

DDG

Dalot Varane Lindelof Telles

Matic McTominay

Elanga Bruno Mata

Ronaldo

Henderson, Bailly, Fernandez, Jones, Fred, Lingard, Cavani, Garnacho, Rashford

Be good to see Fernandez and Garnacho get a run out second half.

I thought Henderson might get a start for the remaining matches.

1-0

Lovely goal by Bruno

Game is being played like it’s a testimonial loads of little party piece tricks not a lot of intensity.

Eriksen being given so much time and space.

Sure used to tell me Dalot was good going forward his crossing is absolute garbage

Actually playing pretty well.

Shame about that Ronaldo goal that was chalked off.

Think Mata has added a little invention in the midfield. Ronaldo has been outstanding.

Think both sides are offering the opponent plenty of room to play in which suits Eriksen and Mata.

Really can’t stand VAR it has ruined goals they are pointless celebrating.

Comfortable win and it’s been a while since we’ve said that. Could of been a few more as well.

Shame one of the kids didn’t get on. Was pretty pointless putting Jones and Cavani on.

They turned up for the last home game. Thanks you, it was a good match, despite Dalot trying to ruin the party

I think giving Jones a potential send off was right not sure why Cavani gets one ahead of Lingard.

No point reading anything into the performance game was wide open end of season game.

Didnt look like many of the injured players turned up for the lap of appreciation

I think giving Jones a potential send off was right not sure why Cavani gets one ahead of Lingard.

No point reading anything into the performance game was wide open end of season game.

Didnt look like many of the injured players turned up for the lap of appreciation
I guess there is still a season to conclude and we haven’t quite secured Europa League yet. Giving Cavani a run out may help if Ronaldo suddenly goes down. As Rashford is no help at the moment so wouldn’t want him coming in. The same can be said of Fred who needed some minutes in his legs.

Then guess it’s a toss up between Jones and Lingard for a final OT outing - if they are destined to leave that is.

I guess there is still a season to conclude and we haven’t quite secured Europa League yet. Giving Cavani a run out may help if Ronaldo suddenly goes down. As Rashford is no help at the moment so wouldn’t want him coming in. The same can be said of Fred who needed some minutes in his legs.

Then guess it’s a toss up between Jones and Lingard for a final OT outing - if they are destined to leave that is.

We were 3-0 up when the final subs were made points were well and truly in the bag.

I can see the Jones and Fred subs they made sense to me just felt odd that we're giving Cavani the chance to milk the applause ahead of Lingard. Matic and Mata got to do the walk off and applaud which is fine both did well for the club through a tough period.

Wasn't like we subbed off Ronaldo when Cavani came on think Cavani came on for Mata.

The way Ronaldo was limping around at the end we might have made a mistake leaving him on.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back