V
170px-Crystal_Palace_FC_logo.svg.png

Saturday, 24th November 2018
Premier League

Old Trafford
15:00
GMT

I'm going to the game.

No idea what to expect post internationals you never can tell what shape players will come back in.

Utd really need a statement result to kick off this next run of games after the defeat to City which was a total schooling at the hands of far superior opposition.

There's no more room for mistakes 3 points is a must an a few goals to help sort out that goal difference really wouldn't hurt.

That said it really comes down to will we go 1-0 or 2-0 down before coming back to win 2-1 or 3-2 as that seems to be the current trend at the club.

Cant wait for the league to start again, the Int break does my head in.

3 points a must from this game. I'd like to see Sanchez up front again.

The international break I find more enjoyable now gives me a break from the struggle of watching Utd probably helps that England have got an exciting team at the moment.

In terms of injuries quite a few players pulled out of the international matches so it's a complete guess as to who is and isn't fit.

Dalot has posted on his social media that he's fit and ready to go again is it maybe time to give him a start either in this one or the game vs Young Boys in CL?

I'm going to the game.

No idea what to expect post internationals you never can tell what shape players will come back in.

Utd really need a statement result to kick off this next run of games after the defeat to City which was a total schooling at the hands of far superior opposition.

There's no more room for mistakes 3 points is a must an a few goals to help sort out that goal difference really wouldn't hurt.

That said it really comes down to will we go 1-0 or 2-0 down before coming back to win 2-1 or 3-2 as that seems to be the current trend at the club.

If your in the lower tier - Stretty end, I'll give you a wave bud :p

Be good to see Dalot have a run in the team. I'm getting the feeling he may be another Jones/Rojo though with the injuries he's had since he arrived.

I'm a bit confused. There are still internationals being played. Sweden/Chile/Sebia will be playing tonight. So Lindelof/Sanchez/Matic wont be back in training until Thursday. So they'll probably miss out. Definitely Sanchez. His game wont finish til 2am english time tonight and he's in Chile.

Lukaku missed the internationals (hamstring) so you'd imagine he's out. Pogba missed the internationals so is a doubt. Based on whose missing after the internationals.

De Gea

Dalot Smalling Jones Shaw

Fellaini Herrera Fred

Lingard Rashford Martial

I'm slumming it in the corporate seats sadly.

South Stand barmy army

Done the corporate seats a few times before - they're alright to be fair, definitely prefer my normal seats though ;)

Done the corporate seats a few times before - they're alright to be fair, definitely prefer my normal seats though ;)

I don't mind it free food and drink is a nice bonus but I'd rather be in an area with a bit more atmosphere but it's a free day out so can't really complain.

I'm a bit confused. There are still internationals being played. Sweden/Chile/Sebia will be playing tonight. So Lindelof/Sanchez/Matic wont be back in training until Thursday. So they'll probably miss out. Definitely Sanchez. His game wont finish til 2am english time tonight and he's in Chile.

Lukaku missed the internationals (hamstring) so you'd imagine he's out. Pogba missed the internationals so is a doubt. Based on whose missing after the internationals.

De Gea

Dalot Smalling Jones Shaw

Fellaini Herrera Fred

Lingard Rashford Martial

Think a few of the international withdrawals were precautionary and Martial also pulled out of the France squad having just earned a recall.

I think the likes of Pogba & Lukaku will be fine were probably given rests by the national teams if it was important qualifiers they'd probably have gone with the squads.

I agree on Sanchez there's not enough travel time for him to get back but Lindelöf should be fine although he did come off the other night as he was struggling with illness during the game if he plays tonight you have to assume he's recovered. Might even get to see Fred tonight assuming he's in the Brazil squad as I'm going to their game vs Cameroon.

My guess

De Gea

Young Lindelöf Smalling Shaw

Herrera Matic Pogba

Mata Lukaku Martial

That's my guess on the basis that most of these will be well rested and Matic will need to have both legs broken before Mourinho drops him for me he's not really required at home to Palace who will look to sit in deep and hit us with Zaha/Townsend on the break.

Palace at home we could and should give Herrera, Pogba and Fred a go. Matic makes us so static it's unbelievable.

I don't mind it free food and drink is a nice bonus but I'd rather be in an area with a bit more atmosphere but it's a free day out so can't really complain.
You can have my seat and I will have the free food and drink.

If anyone has 2 spare tickets for any games please let me know, I need a visit to OT very soon.

Agreed, we get offered all the time with work to go all in, pretty good on occasions.

I go once a year but think this is my last year as the company that gives them to me are someone we aren't using anymore. Those mini pies you get after the game are a personal favourite of mine.

Used to have a friend who had 4 tickets in Stretford end lower so I'd get them off him a few times a year but he's passed them on to someone else now as he's retired so can't afford to pay out for them every year.

Love going to the game but the team's been hard to watch for last 5 years and the atmosphere reflects that a lot of the buzz has gone but this new Utd road thing they've been trialling seems to be improving it a bit as that J stand singing section thing became a bit of a flop because of people passing on tickets.

I just realised how old I am, not been for 7 years!

To be honest, can't even be arsed to watch this team on the TV :-D

I've not been OT for nearly 10 years now. I actually prefer watching on the TV and it saves all the cost and hassle of getting there.

I think a lot of people are feeling this way about not being arsed watching the team as they are so bad. Never thought I'd ever see that with Utd! Scary.

My last game at Old Trafford was under Moyes against Fulham when we played a thousand and ten crosses. Got to away games since but under Fergie was getting up to OT 10 or more times a season and doing a few aways.

I have had my ticket for the best part of 40 years. Force of habit has kept me going over the 4 years or do. Seriously thinking of knocking it on the head next season

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wonder what’s up with Shaw

Edit: Oh he’s suspended. Didn’t realise that.

Anyone been watching I saw the first 20 then my niece started crying. Just turned it back on and they look all over us.

I have not been watching as I forgot about it. How times have changed.

Another 2 points dropped. Clean sheet though!

From what I saw we didn’t create much. Sanchez a nice ball over the top to Rashford. And a Smalling chance at the far post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back