Paul Pogba | Match Discussion thread 2021/22

If you watch this part again he goes over to the ref before the goal and touches his arm, says he needs to go off, limping the whole time. He pulled a muscle.

If you watch this part again he goes over to the ref before the goal and touches his arm, says he needs to go off, limping the whole time. He pulled a muscle.
Surprised any of these lads can pull a muscle - got to run for that to happen right?

Injured and I hope that’s the last we see of him.

limping off after 5 minutes after going 1-0 down pretty much sums it up with him.

Out for 4 weeks at least according to Rangnick.

Kind of sums it up really the last we see of Pogba in a Utd shirt is him limping off injured after 10 minutes with his team 1-0 down at Anfield.

Sad in a way, that I will look back over his time at our club with a severely bad taste, I was a huge admirer of his when he was here the first time around before leaving for Juve, thought we had really dropped a bollock letting him leave and was expectedly delighted when he resigned.

Sadly it just hasn't worked out for either party, limitless talent but sadly not enough application and desire that's needed. A line needs to be drawn now, move on, cant say I will be sad to see him leave.

Be gone Pogba, and take your stropping, sulking, and fake injuries with you, you won't be missed.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back